Burlington, KY

Posted May 09, 2014
I love how the teachers try to meet every students needs. They really care about the kids and the administration has an awesome vision for the school. I have a gifted child and they do a great job of keeping her interested in school.

Posted July 29, 2013
I am very pleased with IHM for my advanced students. The teachers are great at meeting their needs. The school culture is a very caring culture. Great parental involvement, teachers are easily accessible and positive, principal is involved with students and is very positive. Character development is very important.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary 1

Posted October 02, 2012
this school is not cool. when i went 2 years ago i got beat up and all the teachers and students wachted as i got beat up. some even helped. although i do admire them Academically i don't recomend going there.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary 4

Posted October 23, 2010
I love Immaculate Heart of Mary because of the teachers' dedication to the students' education and creating a foundation of Catholic faith in a such a supportive and safe environment.

Posted October 18, 2010
The teachers and principal and asst principal make this school a great place.

Posted October 13, 2010
IHM School is a community of learners and teachers that care about one another and treat each other with respect. The teachers are a dedicated group of professional who make a difference in the lives of children each and every day. Our adminstrator is very supportive, and is an active part of our school each day. You can find him out and about in our classrooms where he stays well informed of student learning! It is a great place to be!

Posted October 13, 2010
I love Immaculate Heart of Mary School because I am confident my children are receiving a very high quality education and on top of that, they are learning about their faith, building good character , and leadership skills!

Posted October 13, 2010
It's a wonderful school for my children!

Posted October 12, 2010
My kids have gotten a fantastic education with caring teachers an staff. They love it there and so do we, as parents. Our school and parish feel more like a community than just a school.

Posted October 12, 2010
It is a great place to work. Parents and administration are very supportive.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary
5876 Veterans Way, Burlington, KY  41005
Last modified Immaculate Heart Of Mary is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Heart Of Mary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top