Campbellsville, KY
Students enrolled: 1,176

Posted April 08, 2014
Taylor County is a very good school. The teachers don't accept bulling at that school. Taylor county doesn't teach over grade level. The only thing students should know is to Be Quiet In HallWays. I like that they don't work passed the grade level you are at. Our school could improve with cleaner bathrooms so students can't get sick as easy.

Posted August 26, 2012
We love how our kids are learning here and every one is so nice and helpful here

Posted November 18, 2010
I have 4 children in this school. We moved here a couple years ago from the East coast - and this school is wonderful compared to what we came from. The teachers and staff are very caring. I'm glad we found TCES - and all my kids love it!!

Taylor County Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2008
no diversity in students or teachers.

Taylor County Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2007
I have one child in this school. I agree they need a bigger play area for as many children that are in this school. For me the biggest concern is the teachers have so many children that they cannot take their time with children that are having trouble in the classroom. They need more help in each class to deal with the number of children in each room. This would take the strain off each and every child and teacher. So if each parent would make that be known to whomever maybe they can do something about this on going problem.

Taylor County Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2006
I have two children who currently go to this school, and I don't care for it much at all. It seems that noone will listen to the parents, and too few parents are involved. They also have the littlest playground area for such a big school that I have ever seen. We are moving over the summer to insure that the kids attend a new school next year.

Posted August 26, 2003
I have three children in this school and I am very pleased with this school overall. Two of my children have physical health issues and the school has been great in working with us all around in this area. The teachers follow through and work with us wonderfully in the children's academics.

Taylor County Elementary School
1100 Lebanon Ave, Campbellsville, KY  42718
Last modified Taylor County Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor County Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top