Bad
Good

Clay City Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2010
My daughter attends Clay City Elememtary and she loves it there. The teachers are all great and care about the children

Clay City Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
Overall I think Clay City Elementary School is a great school. I wouldnt send my child any where else.

Clay City Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2007
I have a 9 yr old in 4th grade and a 6 yr old in 1st grade. My 4th grader has had to stay for ESS every yr since 2cd grade only thins year he doesn't have to. The teachers are excellent. They will work one on one with the student that need the extra help. My 1st grader is doing great in reading and spelling. He says he teacher really helps him a lot. The principal really does a good job to make sure these kids get the education they need she is just wonderful. I am really happy with the way they want the parents to get involved with the student and activities at school. I wouldn't want my children to go to any other school while in elementary.

Clay City Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2007
I have an 8 year old boy in 2nd grade and a 6 year old girl in kindergarden. Both are getting a well rounded education. I am very happy with the teachers and how they are actively involved with my kids. They genuinely care about the students. My son is excelling in reading and is reading at a 5th grade reading level. My daughter has truly 'come out of her shell' since being in her kindergarden class and is now reading very well. They always invite the parents in to be actively involved with the students. I genuinely feel they are getting what they need at Clay Elementary. I want to thank the teachers for doing such a good job. Thanks a million!

Clay City Elementary School
4901 Main St, Clay City, KY  40312
Last modified Clay City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.