Bad
Good

Very personalized education with a variety of methods of teaching the children. The faculty and staff take an interest in the success of each child and are not sole focused on 'the test' as so many other schools seem to be.

My children love Oak Grove and I do, too. Our children are encouraged to be their best and to treat others as they want to be treated. My fourth grader has attended Oak Grove since she was 4 and we have yet to encounter a teacher that was not outstanding. The communication between the teachers and parents is by far the best when compared with my friends experiences in other districts and private schools.

I attended Oak Grove as a child and loved it. Now that I have school age children of my own I would never consider sending them anywhere else. Even though I live thirty minutes away!! The school is worth the drive.

Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.