Corydon, KY

Posted October 11, 2010
We are so happy with Chandler. This year (2010-2011) we have a child in Kindergarten and another in 2nd. The small atmosphere allows all the individuals in the building the opportunity to know our children and watch over them and their education. The principal, Mr. Gardner, is very creative and willing to try new things. I highly recommend Chandler to anyone looking to move into the area.

Posted September 16, 2009
Although AB Chandler is located in a mainly rural area, it received a distinguished Great Schools rating of 8 out of 10. The quality of teachers and other personnel is outstanding!!!

Posted November 13, 2006
A.B.Chandler has worked very hard to make this school a success!I have three children who all have been dianoised with either having A.D.H.D or just A.D.D;and one with a learning disability.The teachers and staff has done a excellent job with working with them and myself.I get alot of commitment out of them to making sure the children are being taught well. Chandler has a music teacher;whom also teaches the students to read music and play the flute. Chandler also offers certain ages after school sports,and extra help with schoolwork or to help students get their work caught up. Chandler also creates alot of activities to get the parents involved. Ms.Stanley and staff has really done an excellent job with making A.B Chandler a extremely successful school.Keep up the great work.

Posted April 23, 2005
I have to say at first I didn't no what to thank about Chandler School. It has been over 10 year that I have had kids in school. Then I got to kids a boy and a girl and they both have ADHD and I didnt no any thing about it. So as time has gone by Ms. Mattingley and the teachers have helped me so much. My boy and doing home work was like big trouble at night when I got home but becouse I didnt no what he could do and couldnt do but then we all had a meeting and they let me no what he could do. It is fun to do home work with him now becouse they was so open with me. I thank each and every one of them for all the help they have gave us and for being there when I would need to no something. e has learned so much being there

Posted August 23, 2004
I am very proud of what my child has learned while at chandler. All of his teachers have been wonderful.

A B Chandler Elementary School
11215 US 60 West, Corydon, KY  42406
Last modified A B Chandler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A B Chandler Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top