Bad
Good

john G Carlisle is my grandson school in the Covington independent school district. This will be his second year attending. Ryan is a very bright young man who enjoys learning and with the help of Mrs. Furnish and the other teachers who help Ryan soar in the Third Grade are awesome. You see Ryan wasn't focus on his school work in the class room . Mrs. Furnish used different techniques to get him interested in the class room and he participated in the Summer Program and was excited about going every morning and coming back home to tell me about the science or math projects he was doing. Also, he is picking up books at home to read. This is why John G Carlisle would be best at winning an extra 5000 dollars the money would be wasted. The teachers make a big differences in a childs life a John G Carlisle. The Grandmother of Ryan Walton

I have been involved with this school for over 3 years. My sons attend and I have even taught there as a sub. I love it ! The teachers are so caring when it comes to your children and the staff is dedicated as well. For a person to say these teachers are not high caliber is an outrage. This school has lots of potential, we can make it great!

This school needs a lot of work, more active involvement that will help bring the students up to par, finding high calibur teachers who care about what happens to these sstudents, bring in programs that will help prepare these students to achieve at a higher level.

I absolutely loved when my daughter attended John G. The principle, Mrs. Collins is wonderful with her students. The teachers and staff are all caring, and very involved with the children. The secretary was always there should I have had questions. If we had not of moved back to OH, my daughter would still be attending there. My daughter loved John G and was sad when we left. I rate it a 10. Mrs. Bowman (Alexis H-S mommy)

Last modified John G Carlisle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.