Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

My daughter just finished kindergarten there, and will not be returning. The administration there is terrible, mostly the principal. He didn't return emails. I tried doing something for the pta and received no help from teachers. I feared for her safety. She was bullied and the teacher had no clue. And the gym teacher allows a class of kindergarteners free range on a treadmill, exercise bike, and free weights. My daughter had her finger smashed with a weight and fell and messed up her knee on the treadmill. I received no call or note that she was injured. Communication from the school is terrible.

This is school is nothing but a mess. I knew a kid that went there in elementary school and brought lice into the middle school. You hear a lot of people talking about how bad R.A Jones Middle School is, but it is no where as near as bad a this. They have no respect for the children, as I know for a fact because 3 of my cousins have went there and 1 of my cousins go there now , all split apart in age by 3 years. The school is like a below commenter said , infested with bed bugs and lice, making my mom(the one that takes care of my four cousins) spend money she doesn't have. She has 4 nieces and nephews to worry about plus myself and my 3 brothers and sisters. 8 kids . She shouldn't have to worry about this. The teachers have no potential or joy for teaching the kids also. At this point 9th district should just be demolished to save hundreds of families the trouble.

I love ninth district best school ever its awesome I recommend this school to everyone

Mr. Shephard has proven himself in the short time school has been in session. Two out of the 3 children have great teachers this year. I do take issue with a 3rd grade teacher who deems it appropriate to discuss her personal life with her students. I still have a very BIG issue with teachers and teacher's aides who have assaulted children still teaching. However, since it seems to have been aimed at the child who is disabled, there seems to be no issues with the other two children. I stand firm in my belief that these two teachers should NOT be working with children since they themselves have issues controlling themselves. They are NOT good role models for elementary children.

Both of our boys go to this school & we are so pleased how much they have improved in their academics.I think that the teachers thrive to do there best,all schools are the same in that they really would like to see all of their students learn to the best of their ability & even beyond what they thought they could.(MAKE A CHILD BELIEVE IN THEIRSELVES AND YOU CAN TEACH THEM THE WORLD !!!!!!) My oldest went to Latonia & he is now in Holmes in A/P I/B,my husband & myself do not see nothing but good things from Covington Indpendent schools.THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH (Mr.&Mrs.Craig&SarahCornett)

I had a terrible experience here the environment was severely caustic. The classroom was out of control and a student assaulted a teacher.

This school is horrible!! It only gets one star because you can't post a review without at least one star. The academics are subpar at best, my children could probably learn more watching educational TV than they do in this school. The staff, with the exception of a few good ones, are a joke. They do not care about the children in this school, they care about money. The school is also infested with bed bugs and lice and they could care less, and do not do anything to prevent it. Yet they expect you to send your child into this bug pit everyday, and spend all your money trying to keep your home pest free. If you happen to have a child with a learning or behavioral disability, then please turn around and find another school. This school is not interested in putting in the work with your child to make sure they are successful, their solution is to urge you to put them on medicine so they don't have to do anything, even if the child can be helped without medicine. There are many more issues with this school, but they won't let you post on here if you write them, so I will just say read what it won't let you post and come up with your own conclusions from there.

I went to grade school here and my grand daughter goes there now. This is an awesome school!

So far my daughter has recived good school lesson plans

I am very pleased with the education my sons are receiving at Ninth District, the teachers and staff are great

Last modified Ninth District Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5