Posted February 05, 2009
My son is in the fourth grade at Sixth; He loves it and so do I ! They have one of the best principles ever! The teachers are great too. They really do care about their students!

Posted July 12, 2007
I love this school. My son will be in third grade this year and has been going since he was in first and has excelled tremendously in all areas of academics. Within a month of starting first grade he started reading on his own(not great, but trying). Now he reads on a fifth grade level.

Posted February 09, 2005
As a parent that has relocated for work several times, I have seen what the country has to offer our young ones. I will have to say that I was so impressed with 6th District, between the overly enthusiastic and attentive children, to the wide variety of after school programs. I have never encountered another school quite as unique and exciting for my 7 year old son. It is a school that I have researched and would recommend to anyone.

Sixth District Elementary School
19th and Maryland, Covington, KY  41014
Last modified Sixth District Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Sixth District Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top