Covington, KY

Ft Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2013
I used to go to Fort Wright, and it was AMAZING! The principal was retiring on my last year, but she was honestly the nicest principal ever! But it was very unusual after the 2012 5th grader left. They started doing "blocks" and whatnot. I do not know much about it, but I believe they should have stuck to the norm- like they did when I was in 5th grade there. I am glad I left when I did!

Posted July 30, 2011
I absolutley love this school and so do my daughters. There IS NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. My daughter is in their Gifted and Talented Program and they do an awesome job with her. If I was to move out of the district I would definitly go out of my way to keep my girls in that school.

Ft Wright Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
This school is amazing. The teachers, principal and parents are so helpful. My daughter loves her school. I can honestly say I haven't a bad word about Fort Wright Elementary.

Ft Wright Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

Ft Wright Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
This school rocks! We are out of district and have to drive our kids there every day but we love it...caring supportive staff.

Posted July 04, 2008

Ft Wright Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted October 11, 2005

Ft Wright Elementary School
501 Farrell Dr, Covington, KY  41011
Last modified Ft Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ft Wright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top