Covington, KY

Taylor Mill Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2014
Taylor mill elementary is a clean school but it's not how it's cracked up to be. Some of the teachers are mean to the kids and don't really care about the students it's crazy I would rather my kids go to kenton elementary they have good school and good teachers. The teachers need to try to help the kids instead of disaplineing them.

Posted August 11, 2011
This school is wonderful! The principal is very involved and is an excellent leader. The administration is on a first name basis with parents and children, the curriculum is great! Teachers communicate well with parents and many activities are available. I'm proud to send my children to this school.

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted August 06, 2009
I love this school. My kids could not even read and with in a few mo. time my child was reading books to me every day and wanting to buy books at the store and not toys. they even helped my youngest with her learning disab.

Posted April 22, 2009
Exciting & enthusiastic leadership & staff. Very involved PTA. Offers numerous opportunities to encourage students to become well rounded in their education. We love it!

Posted April 08, 2009
Taylor Mill Elementary is an EXCELLENT School with strong leadership and strong teacher committment. The parent community is active with many opportunities to get involved. I am proud that my children are members of this successful school.

Taylor Mill Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2009
I was very dissappointed in this school. My daughter attended for Kindergarten and then we moved out of district for first grade. While she was at the top of her Taylor Mill Kindergarten class, she was well below average in the bigger school district. She spent the first half of first grade catching up on reading, spelling, and language arts.

Posted December 19, 2008
i believe that the school is overall safe but teaching of the students is a little different i guess. Principal leadership is okay

Taylor Mill Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten at Taylor Mill Elementry and so far I am very pleased. The class sizes are small enough that each child is able to get a little one on one time every day which is great. Also, each child is able to progress at their own rate despite were others are at. The PTA is very involoved and raises a good bit of money that inables the school to do fun programs for the kids and buy needed supplies. It really has a small school atmosphere because the parents are so involved. We, again have been very please!

Taylor Mill Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2007
My daughter started 3rd grade at Taylor Mill. She came from a small parochial school. I had concerns about the change. However, I have found that switching was a good idea. My daughter is getting challenged better academically, and is involved in some of the many extra-curricular activities they offer. She has also made some very nice friends. The teachers seem happy to be there. It is a bright, clean building. The school has a small-school atmosphere because the office seems to take the time to get to know you and your child.

Taylor Mill Elementary School
5907 Taylor Mill Rd, Covington, KY  41015
Last modified Taylor Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top