Crestwood, KY
Before care: Yes

Centerfield Elementary School 3

Posted February 14, 2013
The teachers are friendly and technology is great. Students seem to thrive individually and feel that they are part of a positive community.

Posted April 24, 2011
My granddaughter attends Centerfield Elementary and she LOVES it. It is such a warm, caring, nurturing environment. Everyone in the building really does care a great deal about the students. Keep up the fantastic work everybody. We really appreciate you.

Posted January 27, 2011
This is a WONDERFUL School! I can't say enough. The teachers, staff, and principal are amazing. One of the best things about this school is that they do Life Skills. They reward children MONTHLY for courage, empathy, common sense, confidence, and more. How many school will still reinforce children morally? I love it, and so does my child!

Posted January 27, 2011
This school is by far the best Elementary school in Oldham County. They have the best principal, Teachers and staff.They are understanding and take time to listen to the parents as to what should be addressed.They have all kinds of fun things for the children, Such as awards every month, parties, Popcorn Friday.My children have been to another school and didn't like it.Here they excell in everything. By the middle of the year my then kindergartener came home and was reading without a problem!!! ...Way to go Centerfield teachers and staff!~!!! We love you!

Posted July 23, 2010
I think Centerfield in an incredible school. The teachers & staff are dedicated to the individual needs of each student. The principal is a wonderful leader of the school. The overall atmosphere at Centerfield is positive and warm. I would not want my child to attend any other elementary school. Centerfield is open for district transfers and I highly encourage parents to check them out.

Posted June 09, 2009
My son will be in 3rd grade when we return to school this fall. We spent 2 years at Buckner Elementary, then were redistricted. Hesitantly we made our adjustments to Centerfield and could not be happier. My son is testing at the next grade level in reading and math. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with our move. Centerfield is a wonderful environment and my son loves it!!!

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted October 17, 2007
Outstanding school. I can't complain about anything. The teachers are wondeful and my son is getting a top-notch education. A++++++

Posted July 30, 2006
Centerfield is defintily a top school A+++++++.My daughter loves it here.Keep up the good work!

Posted January 24, 2006
Centerfield is an outstanding elementary school. I have two children attending the school and feel that they are receiving an excellent well rounded education. Centerfield continually places among the highest elementary schools in the state and draws its population from the surrounding neighborhoods. The school is very willing to work with the community and has an active PTSA who help the school with many programs and projects. Any time I have had a concern the administration quickly responded and followed through with the action that I was promised. The staff at Centerfield is truly student centered. The only negative I can see is that some of the parents try to base decisions solely on their own children and don't keep the big picture in mind.

Centerfield Elementary School
4512 Centerfield Dr, Crestwood, KY  40014
Last modified Centerfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top