Bad
Good

I have been very happy with the guidence my daughter has been receiving from her teachers and staff at Crestwood Elementary.

My child has attended Crestwood since his K year. We have seen a lot of growth in him, and really appreciate the extra time some of his teachers have given him to provide extra guidance and assistance. We are very pleased with the school.

My child is in 2nd Grade and has 31 kids in his class!!!! I am so appalled. We will be switching schools next year. I volunteer and I don't know how the teacher keeps her cool. It is chaos. Though the teacher is outstanding and I can't think of a better way to bring order to the classroom. The room is small and there are just too many kids. I'm so dissapointed that their cuts in funding were in number of teachers. What a crock!!!

We are very disappointed with this Oldham county school - we had read such great things about the district but this school lacks so many programs and the teaching level is very low. The children are not challenged or motivated to do well. We will be looking for a new school next year.

We are very happy with Crestwood Elementary! Both of my children are receiving excellent instruction and have many opportunities to excel!

There is not enough extra curricular activities at this school. The children will have a disadvantage to the children attending the other elementary schools when they move on to middle school. Principal needs to be more open minded concerning changes that need to be made for the better of the school.

Very slow response in regards to IEP planning and implementation. Parents need to drive the issue. Test scores have been falling over the last few years. With the new school being built they seem to be dropping the ball on other extracurricular acitivites. Principal is way too emotional and concerned about being politically correct to appropriately lead the school in my opinion. Programs seem to be aimed at the lower test score issues so bright excelling students don't always get the challenge they should.

4 outr of 5. very responsive staff that cares

Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.