Crestwood, KY

Posted May 03, 2010
I go to East oldham and I absolutely love it. The principals are amazing and really discipline us. It gets on my nerves, but that just means they care. The extracurricular activities are enjoyable, especially KUNA & KYA. 5/5

Posted November 13, 2008
Awesome staff and programs.

Posted November 01, 2008
My 11 year old was so nervous about starting middle school .But when she went through the doors of East Oldham she said she felt at home.The staff and teachers there made her feel right at home.The school is the most well kept and clean school I have ever see.The food is really good too.

Posted August 12, 2008

East Oldham Middle School
1201 East Hwy 22, Crestwood, KY  40014
Last modified East Oldham Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Oldham Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top