Crestwood, KY

Kenwood Station Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2013
The principal is great everyone but a certain teacher in kindergarten and her assistant. They yell at the kindergarteners too much. Very snippy to them, do not clean equipments and if child having problems with another student they simply say "oh no they didn't " i am not pleased. And do not keep equipment in room clean if child will be in this class expect them to be sick constant, and end up hating school because of her. Can not wait to change my child out of here!!!!!!

Kenwood Station Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
We love Kenwood. The teachers and the office staff are fabulous. The teachers are enthusiastic and my children are loving being there to learn. The office staff knows the names of the kids and the parents. We like the emphasis on family and community in the school and the emphasis on eating healthy. Lots of opportunities and a wonderful after school program to top it off.

Kenwood Station Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2008
I feel this is a great school. The teachers are really wonderful and the office staff is helpful. My children really enjoy attending this school.

Kenwood Station Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2008
My kids have been in this school since it opened in 2005. The teacher's have all been fantastic. The office staff is as well. The principal knows the names of more students than I thought possible. He is stern with the kids when called into his office, which takes the disciplinary role off the teachers. They can spend their time 'teaching'! A novel thought for some other schools.

Kenwood Station Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2007
I love this school because I as you know I go to this school I love it because there is always someone to help you and no one will leave you out.

Kenwood Station Elementary School
6321 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Crestwood, KY  40014
Last modified Kenwood Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood Station Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top