9-12 & Ungraded
Danville, KY

Posted February 15, 2010
Great school, perfect if you play sports!

Boyle County High School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
My kids have had a great experience. The teachers care and enjoy teaching. Sports opportunities abound with championship level teams across the board. Band is fantastic and students can find other extra curricular opportunities if they try.

Boyle County High School 1

Posted September 24, 2008
The school is too oriented around the football team and puts down the arts like band and choir.

Posted September 11, 2007
- a former student

Boyle County High School 2

Posted March 08, 2007
- a former student
I am a 1976 graduate of Boyle County High School and am currently in the education profession. While my education was sufficient, the same cannot be said for my child. She has floundered and we have struggled to get the support she needs.

Boyle County High School 1

Posted May 06, 2005

Boyle County High School 0

Posted October 31, 2004
I too am a 1977 graduate of Boyle County High School. My daughter is a 2004 graduate of the school, and is matruculating at a prestigious liberal arts college in Virginia. My son is currently a sophomore at the school, and plans to attend college to pursue a degree in aeronautics engineering after graduation. I would like to inform anyone who may read this message board that the grammar and syntax resident in the other Parent Review message is NOT that of a typical Boyle County High School graduate. The Boyle County district prepares its students for the challenges of higher education, adulthood, career and vocation in a variety of valuable ways. The faculty and staff throughout the district are second to none, from the superintendent, to the teachers, to the administrative support staff.

Posted August 21, 2004
I am a 1977 graduated and have a son that is a 2000 graduated and one that is a senior this year. I am glad to be a Boyle County graduated and glad that my sons are goling there to. BoyleCounty has taught my sons so much and their FFA programs is the best in the state.

Boyle County High School
1637 Perryville Rd, Danville, KY  40422
Last modified Boyle County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyle County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top