PK-12 & Ungraded
Danville, KY

Posted May 21, 2014
Danville Christian Academy, has been a gift to our family for 12 years. The goal of DCA is to provide academic excellence with a God-shaped worldview. We have been thrilled with the academics, and extra curricular activities at DCA. The average ACT score is 23. They offer sports at every level. We know our kids are prepared for life after DCA. The teachers take time to care for each student, and take into account their personal needs. We feel the teachers and staff at DCA are an extension of our family. They have cared for, and loved on our kids at times when they needed someone to listen to them. Our headmaster has an "open door" policy, and the students and parents are her daily priority. Students are encouraged in their faith daily with morning prayer and praise, as well as weekly in a chapel service with a student praise brand and encouraging speakers.

Posted May 21, 2014
Danville Christian Academy is a place of Christ filled education due to caring and loving teachers, administrators and board. Its a place where preschool thru high school come together for learning, worship and fun. Numerous sports programs are offered, all coached by Christian mentors. With an attendance of about 200 students, DCA is large enough to offer classes to help prepare for college (Governors scholars and numerous scholarships have been awarded), but small enough for everyone to know everyone and to be personal. DCA is also a place of service with many field trips taken for all age groups where the love of God can be shared and a servants heart is cultivated. The culmination of this servant heartedness is a week long Senior trip to Honduras where children and adults alike are ministered to and loved on despite the deplorable conditions of hospitals, homes or government ran facilities where the ministry takes place. Fundraising is currently underway for "The Warrior Complex" which will house a full service gymnasium an arts center. DCA is a an exciting place to learn, and prepare our children for their future, always with eternity in view.

Posted May 20, 2014
Danville Christian Academy is a blessing to our family and our community. My children love their teachers and they love their school. We love the family atmosphere we feel at DCA. The academic program is of the highest standards, but even more important to our family is the Christ-centered environment. Thanks for investing in our children!!!

Danville Christian Academy 1

Posted May 14, 2014
DCA is the worst school that I have ever had the misfortune of attending. Students are forced into a cookie cutter mold and aren't often given a chance to think for their self. In addition students at this school are sheltered to an unhealthy degree. The school has a false reputation of being academically enriching and challenging, while it may be advanced in some areas it is severely lacking in others. To give an example I passed my history class with an A year average without doing homework, studying for test, or even trying. The school is not artistically enriching at all. Teachers play favorites, which always leads to problems. I've seen 1 person get away with something then another get punished for the same thing. I could go on forever, but stop at this. Please do not send your child to DCA I've seen multiple kids come out in bad shape. The students, teachers, and parents here are all fakes. It's as if they are brainwashed to conform to the ways of this horrible school.

Danville Christian Academy 1

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted September 05, 2008
My daughter began school at DCA this year and she loves it! She is learning and being challenged, her classmates are great, and she loves chapel! She is learning scripture at an amazing pace! DCA is about 1 year ahead of most public schools in math and I am amazed at how much she has learned in just 3 weeks!

Posted March 14, 2006
Danville Christian Academy is second to none! My son has been attending for five years and I can not even imagine sending him somewhere else. The level of education is higher than the public schools plus there is the added benefits of faith and less discipline problems. The teachers are the best and the Headmaster is one of the finest men that I have ever met.

Danville Christian Academy