Danville Montessori School 5

Posted April 25, 2007

Danville Montessori School 5

Posted March 26, 2006
- a former student
My twin brother and I attended Danville Montessori from first through fourth grade. In our opinion, it's unanimous-DMS is the best! The teachers have gone through extensive training, and work with each student individually. Classmates treat each other kindly and with respect. Each student works at their own pace, and in the end are leaps and bounds ahead, curriculum-wise, of students at other schools. It's a small school with a safe environment. CAT test scores almost always end up near the top of the state. When my brother and I tranferred to a different school, we realized that we were being taught material we had learned years ago. Now, nearly four years later, we are still being taught long ago curriculum, and are at the top of our class.

Danville Montessori School
411 East Main Street, Danville, KY  40422
Last modified Danville Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Danville Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top