Danville, KY

Posted April 30, 2012
This school is fantastic! My daughter goes here for kindergarten and loves it. The staff cares so much for their students not only educationally, but emotionally as well. The kindergarten staff if amazing. My daughter has learned so much just this year. Within the first month alone, I saw a fabulous improvement. I would reccomend this school to anbody! The office staff is great!

Posted January 21, 2012
I love Toliver! My daughter loves Toliver! Toliver is an awesome school that strives for excellence in education. The teachers are wonderful and offer much encouragement to those who struggle.

Posted July 29, 2009
WONDERFUL school. Would recommend it to everyone.

Posted September 01, 2008

Toliver Elementary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
I love toliver. My daughter started there in kindergarten and learned so much. The academics they taught got her to where she needed to be when we moved. We are planning a move back and I will definately place her in Toliver again. Teachers are great and really take their time with each student on their personal level.

Toliver Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted November 17, 2004
Toliver is a great school. Students at this school are loved and well cared for. There are numerous ways for students to earn recognition. The classes are very small, the students learn how to care.

Toliver Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2003

Toliver Elementary School
209 North Maple Ave, Danville, KY  40422
Last modified Toliver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toliver Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top