Earlington, KY

Earlington Elementary School 5

Posted April 09, 2009
My grandaughter started going to Earlington school in kindergarden and is in 5th grade ,passed every year, she loves her teachers and staff, I would recomend this school to anyone ,she will be going to 6th grade soon, We both will miss this school very much, I hope her next school will be as good, She and I will always smile when we thInk of the School years here,Me holding that little hand and neither of us wanting to let go that first day ,now in 5th grade its hard to get her to hold my hand any more 'ha ha, (A) excellent school !

Earlington Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2006
I have had three children that have attended this school. The teachers at this school go above and beyond the call of duty. They care so much for the children and it shows. I have never felt disrespected, nor felt that my opinion didn't matter at Earlington. This school is full of Pride and Spirit. I would not have sent my children anywhere else in the world to elementary school, than at Earlington Elementary. The Staff, the teachers are the best!!

Earlington Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2005
I have found Earlington school to be a negative experience. The teachers play favorites with the students. Teachers at Earlington utilize inappropriate discipline strategies such as withholding extracurricular activities from students who demonstrate difficulty with academic performance. Finally, input from parents is not welcome nor respected.

Earlington Elementary School
1967 Championship Dr, Earlington, KY  42410
Last modified Earlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earlington Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top