Edgewood, KY

Posted August 11, 2014
I found the teachers at this school to be fantastic. My daughter went to Caywood K-5 and is a member of the NJHS and project ascent. She continually scores at the top in the state. I never felt like the teachers there weren't doing their best to challenge my daughter. I am gratefull for all their efforts. .

Posted January 04, 2014
Public school with small hometown feel, love the school and the teachers, YMCA before and afterschool program is wonderful!

James A Caywood Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2012
On 11/2/12 the test scores were released and Caywood placed LAST (by a big margin) out of all of the Kenton Co. Elem. Schools. If anyone reads this, please enlighten me why they are last.....It's a brand new school, seems to pull from nice neighborhoods like Edgewood/Crestview Hills/Lakeside Park. Is it bad teachers, admin...or what? Not sure what the problem is with this school....My kids go to this school and they are really happy here...I am glad they got a new principal starting this school year.

James A Caywood Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2010
Caywood is great! I have been a parent at Caywood for 13 years, with children now ranging from College Age, 6th Grade, and third grade. I like how I am informed of school policies, upcoming events, and safety of my student. Thank you for the many years of good communication, great teaching and overall good structure for my children.

Posted November 25, 2008
My son is currently attending Caywood and it is a wonderful school. My son has come a long way from his previous school Burlington Elementary. Mrs. Hammerle his teacher is great and she keeps me up to date on his daily actions and etc. Looking to buy a new home and definetly will look for a house only in this school district!

James A Caywood Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2008
Great teachers and staff! I have two daughters currently attending Caywood and they love it! There's a lot of encouragement for kids to get involved in extracurricular activities and also lots of opportunities for parents to get involved as well. The atmosphere at the school is very welcoming.

Posted July 17, 2007
- a former student
This school is a really great school. There is so many activites and parent involvenment is amazing! I am a former student and it is very fun to go here. My favorite teachers that guided me through my 6 years there is Mrs.Collins, the amazing music teacher. Mrs.Sinclair, the wonderful computer teaher, And the queen of them all is the 3rd grade teacher Mrs.Furman. All these teachers are very fun loving and very sweet. And you would be so lucky to go to this school. Every teacher is there to help guide you the right path.

James A Caywood Elementary School
3300 Turkeyfoot Rd, Edgewood, KY  41017
Last modified James A Caywood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James A Caywood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top