Edgewood, KY
Students enrolled: 1,020

Posted April 29, 2012
Our son is currently enrolled in 7th grade and our daughter will be attending 6th grade. There is excellent parent involvement, a wide variety of extracurricular activities to choose from, and top-notch teachers!

Posted October 24, 2011
I have two kids that are open-enrolled at Turkeyfoot Middle School and could not be happier. TFMS offers great learning opportunities for the students. My 8th grader is taking two classes for high school credit. They can begin taking Spanish in the 8th grade. The list of extra-curricular opportunities is quite impressive they have something for everyone! If open-enrollment was not an option in Kenton County, I would not have hesitated to move to ensure my kids received the best education possible.

Posted August 03, 2011
I just graduated from TFMS, I went there all 3 years. The new school is outstanding! Turkey Foot Middle School gave me the challenge I needed to step up my game, and work for my grades. Most of the teachers are kind, and the staff is great. Lunches taste very good, and the cafeteria staff is very cool. Classes are fun, and with the SmartBoards it makes learning.... easier. This is one of the best schools you can find.

Posted October 07, 2010
I give new Turkey Foot Middle School a "A+"!. The old school may have been unwelcoming and..... OLD, but the new school is inventive, beautiful, green (as in helps the environment), and is very welcoming! I love everything about it and so does my daughter and son who both go there! Thanks to the new school, they are both always excited to go to school, and being preteens it wouldn't normally happen! I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to be challenged in a welcoming, safe, clean environment!

Posted September 27, 2010
My daughter is an eighth grader and my son is a 6th grader. This school excels in all areas. Teachers are very attentive. I highly recommend TFMS!

Turkey Foot Middle School 4

Posted April 14, 2008
My daughter is an open enroll student at TFMS and loves it! She has had absolutely no problems with teachers, classes, or other students. It has been nothing but a positive experience. Parental involvement is encouraged and the Indians Club is a dedicated group of parents who strive to make the school community better for the students, parents and faculty. There are lots of extra curricular activities for the students to participate in--Yes...cheerleading and football. But there's also drama club, odyssey of the mind, forensics team, academic team, future problem solving, guitar club, volleyball, dance team, girls and boys basketball, track, and more. My daughter is a 6th grader and the transition from elementary school to middle school has been a very smooth one. Thanks to the wonderful staff at TFMS. Great school!

Posted February 26, 2008
This is by far the best school in the area. I am so proud! academics are outstanding as well as athletics! I highly would recommend coming here!

Turkey Foot Middle School 3

Posted November 01, 2007
There is a wide range in academic skills in the student body. This schools good reputation rests on the students opting to attend not the students zoned to attend. The behavior and need of discipline also reflects this situation. If you choose for your MS student to attend this school, be prepared to be active in deflecting some surprisingly strong behavioral issues from the other students.

Posted September 17, 2007
I agree with most of the parent reviews that TFMS is a great school with highly qualified and responsive teachers and staff members. The band instructor is wonderful and I would highly recommend your son or daughter enrolling in band class. My son is now in high school doing extremely well and my daughter is a 7th grader at TFMS. The educational programs and opportunities during her 6th grade year were great! She was able to work at an excelerated level and was challenged without being overwhelmed!

Turkey Foot Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2007
This is my daughter's third year at Turkey Foot Middle School. I haven't encountered a 'bad' teacher; and the principal is very attentive. The extracurricular activities are plentiful. Parental involvment is encouraged. My 8th grade daughter loves it.

Turkey Foot Middle School
3230 Turkeyfoot Rd, Edgewood, KY  41017
Last modified Turkey Foot Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turkey Foot Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top