Edgewood, KY
Students enrolled: 1,020

Posted April 29, 2012
Our son is currently enrolled in 7th grade and our daughter will be attending 6th grade. There is excellent parent involvement, a wide variety of extracurricular activities to choose from, and top-notch teachers!

Posted October 24, 2011
I have two kids that are open-enrolled at Turkeyfoot Middle School and could not be happier. TFMS offers great learning opportunities for the students. My 8th grader is taking two classes for high school credit. They can begin taking Spanish in the 8th grade. The list of extra-curricular opportunities is quite impressive they have something for everyone! If open-enrollment was not an option in Kenton County, I would not have hesitated to move to ensure my kids received the best education possible.

Posted August 03, 2011
I just graduated from TFMS, I went there all 3 years. The new school is outstanding! Turkey Foot Middle School gave me the challenge I needed to step up my game, and work for my grades. Most of the teachers are kind, and the staff is great. Lunches taste very good, and the cafeteria staff is very cool. Classes are fun, and with the SmartBoards it makes learning.... easier. This is one of the best schools you can find.

Posted October 07, 2010
I give new Turkey Foot Middle School a "A+"!. The old school may have been unwelcoming and..... OLD, but the new school is inventive, beautiful, green (as in helps the environment), and is very welcoming! I love everything about it and so does my daughter and son who both go there! Thanks to the new school, they are both always excited to go to school, and being preteens it wouldn't normally happen! I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to be challenged in a welcoming, safe, clean environment!

Posted September 27, 2010
My daughter is an eighth grader and my son is a 6th grader. This school excels in all areas. Teachers are very attentive. I highly recommend TFMS!

Posted April 07, 2010

Turkey Foot Middle School 2

Posted February 03, 2010

Turkey Foot Middle School
3230 Turkeyfoot Rd, Edgewood, KY  41017
Last modified Turkey Foot Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turkey Foot Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top