9-12 & Ungraded
Edmonton, KY

Metcalfe County High School 1

Posted December 16, 2010
As shown by another review, this school does not offer a basic foundation in English, the possession being confused with plural. Beyond that the school has struggled to be academically competitive with surrounding public school districts and fails to offer a level playing field to all sports. Also I would note that taxpayers are disenfranchised by the school district and ignored by this site.

Metcalfe County High School 5

Posted October 31, 2004
This is a very great school. My sister and I have always attended this school, and it's a very safe place. We attend the high school, and we love it. We are given a very high education, and I would recomend Metcalfe County School's to any one

Metcalfe County High School
208 Randolph St, Edmonton, KY  42129
Last modified Metcalfe County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metcalfe County High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top