Bad
Good

Posted October 17, 2013
I believe this school has come a long way , They have improved a lot , they built better schools, they have hired some new staff, Teachers ect, I know they go above to help my child! My children tell me how neat the new school is, they love it!

Flaherty Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2013
Where can I even begin to describe Flaherty Elementary School? They are beyond great! My child has been attending this school ever since he was 3 years old, they have really worked with my child who will be 13 this coming Dec, I can t ask for a better school, they have been very patient with my child who has a disability, when he started third grade, they really took the time with him through all of these years actually, he was finally out of special classes come the second month of his third grade class, My husband and I was beyond thrilled as to how far my child has come we started to see grades improve as well, The Staff has always been very Friendly and helpful, I couldn t ask for a better School! My child is now an A/B Student and last year in his 5th grade last semester he made straight A s! I recommend Flaherty Elementary/Primary School! If the staff is reading this Thank you from the bottom of our heart for working with my child, I don t think if it wasn t for them he wouldn t be where he is today! Thank you again, A.B

Posted December 07, 2011
The teachers at this school have gone out of there way to help my daughter, she attened school at Flaherty 1/2 of Kindergarten all of 1st grade and 1/2 of 2nd grade. We are Military, and are going to miss this school very much!!!!

Flaherty Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2011
look at these scores!!!!!!! i will pray for these kids! how do they get away with this ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 19, 2010
I love Flaherty Elementary school because the staff and teachers are so eager to help! If your child doesn't understand something, all they have to do is tell the teacher and they will get the extra help they need! Many teachers today don't REALLY care about their children...NOT THE CASE AT FLAHERTY ELEMENTARY!

Posted January 19, 2009
Excellent!!!Great School,with an excellent staff.Fast growing community,school is almost over populated.Have 2 children one that went K-6 and the second is presently in the 2nd grade.Flaherty is going through a housing boom and at the present the school is feeling the crunch.With it reaching over capacity,the school is now building to expand with the growth.School should be done within a year.Hopefully opening it's door to more students by 2010.Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!

Posted October 12, 2008
We have had one child go through this school and now have tow children, grade K and grade 3 there. We cannot say enough about the administration and the staff there! We are military and have traveled to many places and our children have been in many schools through or 10th move in the past 16 yrs. We have never been so pleased w/a school as we are now!

Flaherty Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2007
My son is going into first grade its a great school everyone is really nice and they really take there time with the children I deffinatly would recommend Flaherty Elementry !

Posted September 21, 2006
I really like the school. My kid is in the 1st grade and we just moved here. They did a back ground check on me just so I could participate in school activities. I thought that was so cool. I haven't had a back ground check since trying to get a good job! Anyhow I really like the school.

2615 Flaherty Rd, Ekron, KY  40117
Last modified Flaherty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.