Elizabethtown, KY

Posted March 12, 2015
ECA is a great school where the teachers and admin staff really want to get to know your child. Because the class sizes are so small I feel like my child gets the attention she needs when there is something that she doesn't understand. Unlike other KY schools that our child have attended, we don't feel like "outsiders."

Posted June 17, 2014
Wonderful school and staff! I would highly recommend this school, the children learn so much and seem to be so far ahead of other schools. This isn't just a school it is a family!

Posted April 28, 2013
ECA has been a wonderful experience for me as well as my children. My family was welcomed with open arms and it has been that way all 4 years we have been there. I can't imagine sending my children to any other school. They have been challenged academically in a Christ centered curriculum. I want my children to be pushed to excel but also taught in a loving environment. I have not been disappointed!

Posted May 03, 2011
ECA has provided a wonderful atmosphere for both of my children. The students are definitely challenged academically, however, as you would expect in a Christian school, Christ is at the center of the curriculum. My children have certainly grown academically, but more importantly they are developing character and that will serve them for the rest of their lives. The teacher's are very personable and clearly have a love for children. The school itself has a famly atmosphere and is not "stuffy" like some academy's. I would definitely recommend ECA to any parent who seeks an alternative to public schools. The combination of small class sizes, lack of disciplinary problems, a Christ-centered environment and achievement test scores that far exceed those of the surrounding schools makes for a compelling opportunity.

Posted March 20, 2009
We have been very pleased with ECA and the Christian environment my child has received this year. We knew going into the school year that she would be challenged beyond belief b/c of the Beka curriculum ECA uses. She has learned so much academically which is preparing her for future schooling. However, her new knowledge of the Bible is preparing her for eternity.

Elizabethtown Christian Academy 1

Posted September 03, 2007
Unfortuately, we had a miserable experience at this school. With the exception of one very special teacher, the 3 years spent there were miserable for my son and I. His confidence was utterly shattered. He managed decent grades (mostly A's and B's with a few C's) but somehow this was not satifactory to the school's teachers and principal and my son was treated poorly and we had several meetings over his grades. The curriculum is unbelievable. I have known home-schoolers who have used the same curriculum and it was not as challenging as the way ECA presented it. They started Kindegartners on cursive writing within the first few weeks of school. For the nearly $8,000 we wasted over 3 years, my son could have been excelling in the public school we're in now (earning all A's) and we could have saved alot of money.

Posted May 29, 2007
ECA was created to place Christ at the Center of Academic excellence. My son has gone to ECA for 3 years. I am very impressed with their academic program. He is also involved in their sports program. There are many ways for parents to be involved in their children's education. I would recommend ECA to any Christian family.

Posted February 19, 2005
This rapidly growing, private school focuses on how to equip children to function and succeed in the world. This Christian environment is for the above average academically inclined student.

Elizabethtown Christian Academy
401 West Poplar Street, Elizabethtown, KY  42701
Last modified Elizabethtown Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Elizabethtown Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top