PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Gloria Dei Lutheran Child Care and Preschool challenges my child just enough to learn and grow.

My children seem to be learning a lot at Gloria Dei Lutheran. Their curriculum is fantastic.

This is a great school! My son has been going here for a few months now and can't say enough good things about them. The teachers are great, they are organized, and care about the kids. They are always doing hand on projects with my 1 year old, having class time , and I can tell the difference when he comes home. He is lore interested in books and is doing very well in his class. I'm a very PICKY parent and this school exceeds the standard!

I can't say enough about how great this school is. My children are both reading way above their grade level. They have small class sizes , which allows the teachers to focus on each child's abilities. They are so caring, not only for the child, but also for the whole family.

Gloria Dei has been a wonderful fit for my family. I have two children that attend school there and they love it. They are challenged and genuinely cared about. They are taught about Christ each day. This is a wonderful school. Everyone is welcoming and parent involvement is very appreciated.

My daughter went to Gloria Dei for 4 years before we moved out of the area. It was hands down the best school we have ever seen! The staff really cared about my child and offered an advanced curriculum. If we still lived in the area, that is where my children would attend school. It's wonderful!

This preschool has caring teachers and aides, follows state requirements, and has lesson plans for all ages.

As a parent of a former student at Gloria Dei, I can say whole heartedly that Gloria Dei is a fantastic Christ centered school. We relocated or she would still be at school at Gloria Dei. After leaving Gloria Dei, my daughter participated in the IOWA basic skills testing in Ohio and did fantastic on the test. The principal and the teaching staff are extremely dedicated to the children. I would highly reccomend the school to anyone. The smaller class sizes are excellent too. They have a new facility and they offer music and sports as well.

Great place for FAMILY in education kids. The teachers a great. TKids get are incouraged to think, excell and continue what interest them. I have one in preschoo;l and 6th. Stop by and talk to us.

This school is by far the best choice of all the other private Christian schools in the Hardin County area. It has loving, Christian teachers that are all accredited and has exceeded my expectations in terms of academic excellence. I have 2 children that have been attending this school for 4+ years and they are academically ahead of friends, cousins, etc. that are in other local schools in the area(public and private). When there have been issues, I have found the teachers and principal very approachable and willing to do whatever to do what it takes to ensure the success and happiness of my children. As parents, it is our responsibility to teach our children and help them grow with the HELP of teachers, clergy, and other family. We must remember, just because we pay to send our children to a private school that does not deminish our responsibility as parents.

Last modified Gloria Dei Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7