Elizabethtown, KY

Posted October 27, 2012
My daughter loves to go to Helmwood Heights. Principle, staff and teachers all are wonderful. If you are looking for a great elementary school, I would highly recommend HHES!

Helmwood Heights Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
My granddaughter is in the first grade at HHES. Because both of her parents work, I watch her until they come home. She always seems to enjoy telling me about her school, what she did that day. I am so surprised at how well she reads spells. I don't remember when we were in school doing as much as she did. But her day is filled with learning. She loves her school. So I can't think of a more deserving thing to say, than if a child looks forward to going to their class and finding out what they will learn for that day, than the school is looking to make the most of my granddaughters potential and do as much as they can with it.

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted June 09, 2007
Helmwood Heights is a top-notch school where parents can rest assured their children are in the best of hands. The teachers are kind, supportive & challenging; the principal & office staff are always helpful; and the parents are some of the most involved in the Etown community! Helmwood is a great place to send your children.

Posted September 16, 2004
My children attended Helmwood for 3 years and I was very pleased with the educations they received. The class sizes were generally around 18 kids, the teachers and staff weren't afraid to try new and innovative teaching techniques, and they really seemed to try to nuture each childs talents. If we ever move back to Elizabethtown, I would definately try to move back into the city school district.

Helmwood Heights Elementary School
307 Cardinal Dr, Elizabethtown, KY  42701
Last modified Helmwood Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helmwood Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top