Bad
Good

My child has attend this school for 3 years and I have been very pleased with his education. He has a 504 plan and the school and teachers have all been very helpful. School can be a struggle for my child but he wakes up wanting to go everyday and LOVES his teacher. We are out of district and pay tuition and I must say it is totally worth it. The principle is new this year and I think he is doing well so far.

This school is a good school to send your children to. The teachers will help whenever they ned assistance.

My older daughter enjoys the school very much, especially since she excels at everything there. However my youngest daughter who is in first grade is a different story. In kindergarden her teacher suggested to us to hold her back since she was smaller then everyone else. We pursued meetings with the teacher all year but never received a reply. Eventually we had to got to the school weekly to get answers. This year is worst. We asked the teacher to commnicate with us on what she does daily on her behavior and her school work so we could work on the same things at home. We gave the teacher a journal to use for this, in one month she has told us four times she dont have time to deal with the journal. It takes two minutes to write in it, so basically she dont have time for my child. Oh get this, she too has suggested that we hold her back. There is still four months of school left and my childs teacher has given up on her. Next step is for me too go to the board of education. If your child is really smart they will do fine, if they have trouble and you want to be involved with your child LOOK OUT.

Loved this school for my Kindergarten daughter. Mrs. Knapp is wonderful. The principal, counselor, and interventionalist are very nice. We also really liked Ms. Miller, Mrs. Garabato, and Mrs. Beasley. Highly recommend!

This school has been such a blessing. I have three children that attend and they are in greta hands. All of the teachers are friendly and helpful. The pricipal is great and is always there when you need to get in touch with her,

My oldest child has attended here for 3 full years, at the end of this school year. The staff remains consistently GREAT, the teachers are ABOVE average & the PTO puts its heart into all they do. I have served on the PTO as a chair of a committee, and have seen first hand, how deeply passionate these parents & teachers are. I will miss this area & their support of military families.

Awesome School. Each year just gets better and better.

Amazing school! Great curriculum and outstanding teachers.

Last modified Morningside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.