Elizabethtown, KY

Posted March 06, 2014
One of the best elementary schools in the area! Teachers and Staff are wonderful and love the kids. The teacher really push the kids to excell in homework and school work.

Posted August 22, 2013
My family moved here last year and this is my girls 2nd year at heartland elem!!! My girls love the school everybody is so nice!!! I love all the teachers and staff!! We could've found a better school than this!!!! Every impressed with everything!!!!

Posted May 16, 2012
My son attended Heartland Elementary for 1 1/2 years. He was challenged and excelled in his classes. I found all of the staff members to be dedicated and caring about the students.

Heartland Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
love this school they are so friendly my child is not just a student he is a part of the family there

Heartland Elementary School
2300 Nelson Dr, Elizabethtown, KY  42701
Last modified Heartland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heartland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top