Elkton, KY

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted August 20, 2008
I have a child in NT and we love it. I only dread when he goes to middle school. I will miss the attention and one on one that NT has afforded to him in elementary school. They have made him the good student that he is today. I am proud of him and I am proud of NT for all that they have given to him.

North Todd Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2008

North Todd Elementary School 0

Posted June 27, 2008
I am very concerned with the new leadership at the school. Parental involvement is not encouraged, in fact you feel as if it's discouraged. The principal is on a mission to apparently prove herself and her power to someone, therefore the best interests of the children are being overlooked. I look for the scores to go down along with teacher morale, because that is what happens when the principal is not concerned with making it a better school environment for the teachers and the students. Very sad to see such an unprofessional person there.

North Todd Elementary School 3

Posted January 19, 2008
North Todd is in the middle ground. It has the ability to fail or strive with the new leadership. Time will tell what is going to happen in this school. The teachers is the school system are very caring and I have not have any discouraging words towards them, but again with the new leadership they seem overstressed, overworked, and under paid. But isn't that with all teachers.

Posted February 09, 2005
My daughter was very nervous about going to kindergarten. We had just moved to Todd Co. from Hopkins Co. and she didn't know anyone. During open house, Her teacher made her feel every welcomed. My daughter loves school and I am proud to say, with her teacher Ms. Greenfield, the North Todd staff and my husband and I working together with my daughter, we have helped her overcome her fear of a new town and school. I feel she is getting the best education and having fun at the same time. North Todd staff truly believes in their students and takes all stides to see the students live to their full potential. Thank you North Todd and may God Bless in all you do!

North Todd Elementary School
7300 Greenville Rd, Elkton, KY  42220
Last modified North Todd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Todd Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top