Elsmere, KY

Posted January 28, 2015
The staff and faculty at St. Henry Elementary/Middle School are incredibly caring and qualified. The opportunities for learning and growing are endless - in mind and spirit. The children not only are taught the skills to prepare them for their next steps, but they are also shown great examples of the importance of service to others. I have been involved with this school for the past 16 years and have had nothing but glowing praise for everyone involved with this institution!

Posted January 24, 2015
The staff is amazing! The principal remembered us from the open house, 6 months later. She greats every student by name as they walk into the school. The teachers are kind and caring. My daughter loves it there.

St Henry School 4

Posted January 24, 2015
I have 2 kids at St. Henry and it has been the best experience by far. The teachers and staff really care for the kids.

Posted December 12, 2014
We have had a wonderful experience with St. Henry and I have to say the last few years have been better than ever. The administration and teachers are genuinely interested in each child and realize that each child may learn differently. They now have a homework academy which is great when the homework is challenging, and they have electives for the middle school kids.

Posted February 01, 2012
We are extremely happy with our decision to go to St. Henry. We love the principal. She is approachable and outgoing and knows each student by name. (and their siblings who do not attend). Our children are very happy there. Our family has met a lot of friends and has gotten involved with a lot of activities. It is a wonderful school and great atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

St Henry School 1

Posted October 25, 2009
Let me tell you,I am a student at SHS I'm in the eighth grade and shs is horrible the teachers are rude, the kids are ruder and its awful. if you plan on your child having a happy K-8experience dont go through shs.

Posted February 24, 2009
All 4 of my children attended St. Henry School from Kindergarten through 8th grade. The education they received from the teachers at St. Henry allowed them to begin high school fully prepared. I believe that St. Henry is a great school and would recommend to anyone who asks.

Posted February 18, 2009
I have had the pleasant opportunity to send three children to St. Henry School. All three of them did very well academically. They were challenged by their teachers and held accountable for their behavior. They have gone to St. Henry District High School and are doing very well. While at St. Henry School they participated in many extra curricular activities that helped them make many good friends with whom they still remain close. I would recommend St. Henry School to anyone wanting a strong academic curriculum in a Christian environment for their children.

Posted February 18, 2009
St. Henry has been an excellent beginning to our children's education. We couldn't ask for more caring teachers. All three of our children have different personalities and academic strengths. St. Henry has been able to meet the needs of each of them at their own levels. Through their accelerated programs my children have been given the opportunity to advance academically and gain confidence in their own abilities. The academics are just one aspect. We would not trade the religious education our children are receiving for anything. They learn not only by classroom instruction but by example. St. Henry is a strong academic shool with deep rooted christian values. An excellent choice for anyone seeking a great education for their children.

St Henry School

Posted September 19, 2008
Let me preface this by saying that our son is pretty smart. St. Henry is not a good school for smart children. The teacher that we had was unresponsive to our needs and did not communicate with us ie. she moved my son up to a third grade math class without contacting us at all. The kids bullied my son and she did not tell us about it. St. Henry tuition at $4200 a year is not worth the money Mary Queen of Heaven is $1000 less. If you have an average child and don't mind blowing the money St. Henry is great, if you expect the teacher student ratio to provide special attention look elsewhere. The smartboards are neat, but the ciriculum leaves something to be desired... challenge.

St Henry School