Bad
Good

Howell Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2013
I attended this school as a child and have now sent two of my own there. Really enjoy the teachers and staff and my children have learned alot. I have even received a call from a teacher just to praise my child. That was wonderful that she would take time out of the day to give me a call .Great School!!!!!

Howell Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
Horrible quality on EVERYTHING. I learn nothing everyday I go here. They spend so much time reviewing we aren't actually learning ANYTHING.

Howell Elementary School 1

Posted November 15, 2010
My child came home stating she had lice, I told her that they would not have et her stay if she really had lice. A week later she told me they told her again she had lice. I checked her and she di have it. I never received a note or phone call. I went to the board of edu. and was later told that she was checked but that she did not have lice. I checked her the same day that she came home saying the school told her and she was infested!!!! This school takes no responsibility for anything. There is an epidemic of head lice in this school and it appears as though it is because they are knowingly allowing infected children to remain in the school. BE CAREFUL...CHECK YOUR KIDS HEADS!!!!

Howell Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2010
This school has major saftey issues, I know from personal everyday experience. I do not know how a school can operate knowing that they have no saftey measures in place for children in the afternoon when they are let out for the day. I came to pick my child up 10min early just like I had been doing for a week and she never came to office. They did not know where she was. Come to find out she left the school building and I found her waiting in the car. (she is 6 years old) The second experience I called to let them know her dad was picking her up ,said it was fine and would be taken care of. My husband came to pick her up, she was not there she had followed a friend home. We didn't know who or where she was for a hour.

Howell Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
My kids go here and I appreciate what they do for my kids. My boys are learning alot there.

Howell Elementary School
909 Central Row, Elsmere, KY  41018
Last modified Howell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top