Posted April 21, 2010

Posted January 17, 2009
I went to MQH from K-8th grade. I remember always feeling at home, and I always knew everyone by name. The education I received there has carried me through high school and allowed me to get into the college of my choice. MQH also provided me with a chance to participate in athletics, take computer classes, learn how to use a library, and of course, attend mass weekly. MQH provides a very unique school community in which I thrived, and it is a place I know I can always go back to.

Posted January 07, 2009
I attended MQH K-8. It prepared me very well for high school and that carried over to college. Aside from academics, I was also involved in sports, Scouts and religious aspects of the school. The teachers were always caring, and the small size made it like a family. I loved my time at Mary Queen.

Posted January 05, 2009
We have had 4 children graduate from MQH. All have gone on to St Henry High School where they have excelled because of the wonderful education they received. MQH has a special atmosphere in which the children feel encouraged to do their best, to try new things, to volunteer, to broaden their interests and to explore & embrace their faith. The school has really upgraded technology so it is easier for students to learn by different teaching methods. Our children look back fondly at the years spent at MQH.

Posted December 29, 2008
Twelve years ago we joined the Mary, Queen of Heave 'family', and it has been a blessing ever since! Both of our children attended MQH. We were parishioners of another parish and when it was time for our oldest to begin first grade, they had no room. We looked at many schools and came across MQH. The very first time we walked through the doors we were greeted with warm, friendly and caring people. Our children have learned so much about their faith, and have turned out to be honor students. This can not happen without a strong foundation in education. We feel MQH has given our children every opportunity to excel both academically and socially. The past several years many advancements have taken place throughout the school in the forms of Technology, Science, and individual classrooms, which helps students be even more prepared to enter high school.

Posted December 18, 2008
Both of my children attended MQH School from preschool through eighth grade. They loved it there. It was like their second home and second family. When my children were just starting out in school I was so touched by how the older students would look after the little ones. It was very comforting to know they were surrounded, not only by a caring staff, but also by many genuinely nice students. The smallness of the school allowed for much personal attention, as well as opportunities my children might have been excluded from in a larger school. They were involved in scouting programs, athletics, academic team, music, mini bank, and the regional and state science fairs. The education they received in their Catholic faith was exceptional. I am always impressed by the knowledge they have of their faith, and I know MQH School had a great deal to do with that.

Mary Queen Of Heaven School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
Mary, Queen of Heaven School has become a family for us. Teachers know each student personally and adjust instruction to meet each child's needs. Our little school has made so many advancements in the areas of technology, fine arts, and science, and our staff and administration are always looking for new and exciting tools and methods. Students look out for one another, and families feel invested in the school's success. I can't imagine being part of any other community, and I know my child will be a better person after receiving an education at MQH.

Posted March 28, 2008
I have had four children go through MQH over the past 12 years. While at MQH, they won awards in Religion competitions, were actively involved in sports, scouts, dance, choir, and other academic competitions. Those who have graduated have done very well in high school. Discipline is a balance of a traditional referral system and mutual respect. Just this year, this little school won First Place out of 30 counties in the NKU Regional Science Fair. But beyond the discipline, scholastics, and extracurriculars, MQH is family. People come from as far away as Indiana and Gallatin county for the small, family atmosphere. The middle school act as big brothers and big sisters to the little ones, everyone has a prayer partner in the school, the parents are very involved. Most families are actively involved in our summer festival and famous fish fry. Any school can educate; MQH does it with love.

Mary Queen Of Heaven School 2

Posted May 01, 2006
We transferred our two children to Mary Queen of Heaven School this past year with great hopes, but were sadly disappointed! We were told one thing at the open house and got something different. From drastic staff changes to textbook and curriculum changes, we were shown one thing and when the school year started, what we got was totally different. The academics were not challenging my fifth grader made straight A's easily and was bored! I thought a small class would be a plus, but the discipline was poor so it made no difference. Most importantly to me the religious education was weak. These are the three reasons we pay tuition to send our children to Catholic school academics, discipline, and catechesis! Sorry, but this school might as well have been the corner public school. We are not re- enrolling.

Mary Queen Of Heaven School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
I love our little school. My children have been here for 6 years. Having bigger classes and more 'stuff' is not what makes a great school. It is all the parents, children, faculty, and the whole Parish community in all that make up this great school. Everyone greets you with a smile and treats you like you are someone and not just another number. We do offer art, music, athletics, and dance. We are excited about the upcoming year.With the new preschool and library equipment, it is going to be even nicer than it was. We offer guitar and I do believe, we will have piano lessons again. If you like the small student/teacher ratio and the 'family' feel, you will love this school.

Mary Queen Of Heaven School
1130 Donaldson Highway, Erlanger, KY  41018
Last modified Mary Queen Of Heaven School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Queen Of Heaven School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top