Erlanger, KY

Posted February 04, 2013
I love this school! Three of my children have attended A.J.(two are still there). Principal Michael Shires works tirelessly to ensure success! State test scores have risen, showing more improvement than other schools in our area. My son is HH(hard of hearing), and has very poor eyesight, and a few other disabilities. They have readily met his needs. The special Ed. teacher is the BEST! I love this school district! I also have two in Lloyd High School! I am glad we moved here almost five years ago! Love the small town and small school district! Kids get the attention they need!

Posted January 15, 2010
AJ Lindeman Is a great school with the best teachers ever!

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted November 12, 2007

Posted December 08, 2006
A J Lindeman is a wonderful school. We moved here last year and my child has fit right in. It has a family feel. The staff is very caring, and professional. The school offers family nights and athletics at no charge. I am so glad my child feels comfortable in this diverse school, we have not seen any prejudice. The school has works hard to keep parents involved in after school activities, that include education and fun. They have children of all races and religions. They strive to keep the harmony, so each child is able to feel comfortable and are able to learn safely.

Lindeman Elementary School
558 Erlanger Rd, Erlanger, KY  41018
Last modified Lindeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindeman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top