Erlanger, KY

Arnett Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2012
Arnett to my family & I was wonderful experience. My son has gone there since kindergarten & would be on his 6th year there going into 5th. We're very sad that we had to move. But, unfortunately life opens new doors for you that's best for your family. The teachers, staff,principal,& even custodian make sure they know your childs name. I think is pretty cool because it makes kids feel welcomed (they even know the parents names). If I was able to I'd give Arnett a (10) We'll miss you Arnett, thanks for all the great years there!!!

Arnett Elementary School
3552 Kimberly Dr, Erlanger, KY  41018
Last modified Arnett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top