Bad
Good

I learned a lot and it's very interesting and enjoyable students get to know eac

I'm an 8th grader currently in Tichenor me and my friend have came to the conclusion that Tichenor would be your last option I highly recommend that you don't go here. The teachers don't encourage me or make us feel wanted recently we made a teacher quit, the school will tell you it was her decision but we are so horrible that a teacher wanted to leave. The food is terrible, the teachers hate us, and the students respect no one. Kids get jumped in the hallways and the staff says nothing there are kids who cuss non-stop and fights all the time. They don't even punish kids they put them in pass which basically gets you out of work. TICHENOR IS A WASTE OF SPACE.

Tichenor his come a long way since 2011. They have a new principal and asst principle and about 18 new, highly engaged caring teachers. It is the most diverse school in KY and is making great strides academically. Proud to be a Tichenor Middle school parent and I continue to recommend it to other families.

its not really a good school. the uniforms are very expensive and useless. there is a ton of cussing and fighting. i didnt know what many cuss words were untill i went there. they hardly ever give homework. the staff are rude and uncaring. they didnt give us a supply list for this year thaey expect us to get it from the internet which some students dont have acsess to.

I am currently a 7th grader at tichenor middle school I have had experiences from teachers at tichenor.once in my 6th grade year. a rude 7th grade teacher came up to me and started screaming in my face about wearing a purse that all of my actual teachers let me wear .she made me cry. she has screamed at students for no reason. and when my dad tried contacting the pricipal through email we had no responce also the uniforms are very expensive and the school says that they help parents because the parents dont have to buy regular school clothes well guess what morons since you make our parents who already dont have a whole lot of money. the teachers hardly gave any homework the staff is rudeAll the students cuss and get into fights and the teachers do nothing so I highly recomend to not come here.

I think tichenor is pretty bad. I go there and I agree with the others- the teachers are pretty cool, but the principals and stuff are very rude. They yelled at my dad for putting up a sign outside of school property they didn't like. They set dumb and pointless rules that no one follows, therefore, more people in trouble.none of my friends like it there, it's just a bad school. Lots of kids do drugs and stuff, get it fights, ect. It's lame. =p can't wait for high school. The good things about it are the sports teams are pretty good, and they have a lot of teams you can try out for. :] oh, and shoutoutt to mr. duty and ms courts !

Very poor school. Many parents try to send their children to schools near the district. The teachers and staff seem alright except the assistant principal and principal who are extremely rude. If the assistant principal and principal are replaced by more able persons, change may occur from the top down.

I've went to Tichenor for two years, and I'm not satisfied at all. More than half of the students do not follow the Uniforms, and the teachers/staff don't do anything about it. The students deserve a nicer community and the office staff is very rude, aswell as the Assistant Principals. The teachers are very nice, and that is the only reason I went there my second year. I am now in eighth grade, and do not attend there any more.

tichenor middle school is not a a top choice of middle schools i would choose for my child, i went there as a student and a sibling of mine attends there now, I think overall the teachers are great but the principals and some office staff are rude and disrespectful.

We have been very pleased with the teachers, administration, and programs at Tichenor Middle School. The teachers recognize the challenges of the incoming 6th graders and assist the students in the transition to middle school. The staff cultivates a positive and encouraging atmosphere to help the integration of several elementary schools into one middle school. The school offers a variety of sporting, clubs, and other extracurricular activities that further develop bonds between students. To address the normal conflicts that face middle schools, Tichenor has recruited students to join a crime watch program that empowers the students to make a positive difference within their own school. The student body consists of students from a variety of economic and ethnic backgrounds, providing students an atmosphere mirroring the real world.

Last modified Tichenor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.