Erlanger, KY

Posted July 29, 2014
Tichenor his come a long way since 2011. They have a new principal and asst principle and about 18 new, highly engaged caring teachers. It is the most diverse school in KY and is making great strides academically. Proud to be a Tichenor Middle school parent and I continue to recommend it to other families.

Tichenor Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2011
its not really a good school. the uniforms are very expensive and useless. there is a ton of cussing and fighting. i didnt know what many cuss words were untill i went there. they hardly ever give homework. the staff are rude and uncaring. they didnt give us a supply list for this year thaey expect us to get it from the internet which some students dont have acsess to.

Tichenor Middle School 1

Posted June 28, 2010
I am currently a 7th grader at tichenor middle school I have had experiences from teachers at tichenor.once in my 6th grade year. a rude 7th grade teacher came up to me and started screaming in my face about wearing a purse that all of my actual teachers let me wear .she made me cry. she has screamed at students for no reason. and when my dad tried contacting the pricipal through email we had no responce also the uniforms are very expensive and the school says that they help parents because the parents dont have to buy regular school clothes well guess what morons since you make our parents who already dont have a whole lot of money. the teachers hardly gave any homework the staff is rudeAll the students cuss and get into fights and the teachers do nothing so I highly recomend to not come here.

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted May 13, 2009

Tichenor Middle School 5

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009
I think tichenor is pretty bad. I go there and I agree with the others- the teachers are pretty cool, but the principals and stuff are very rude. They yelled at my dad for putting up a sign outside of school property they didn't like. They set dumb and pointless rules that no one follows, therefore, more people in trouble.none of my friends like it there, it's just a bad school. Lots of kids do drugs and stuff, get it fights, ect. It's lame. =p can't wait for high school. The good things about it are the sports teams are pretty good, and they have a lot of teams you can try out for. :] oh, and shoutoutt to mr. duty and ms courts !

Posted October 23, 2008
Very poor school. Many parents try to send their children to schools near the district. The teachers and staff seem alright except the assistant principal and principal who are extremely rude. If the assistant principal and principal are replaced by more able persons, change may occur from the top down.

Posted August 31, 2008
I've went to Tichenor for two years, and I'm not satisfied at all. More than half of the students do not follow the Uniforms, and the teachers/staff don't do anything about it. The students deserve a nicer community and the office staff is very rude, aswell as the Assistant Principals. The teachers are very nice, and that is the only reason I went there my second year. I am now in eighth grade, and do not attend there any more.

Tichenor Middle School 0

Posted May 06, 2008
tichenor middle school is not a a top choice of middle schools i would choose for my child, i went there as a student and a sibling of mine attends there now, I think overall the teachers are great but the principals and some office staff are rude and disrespectful.

Tichenor Middle School
305 Bartlett Ave, Erlanger, KY  41018
Last modified Tichenor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tichenor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top