Fairdale, KY

Posted March 12, 2014
Best school ever ! I was in the class of 1968, My son class of 1984,my daughet is class of 2014. Great teachers,wounderful community interactions,just a great place to be !!!!

Posted August 04, 2013
I went to fairdale elementary in 1971,Mrs Powell was my teacher. I loved this school. In the summer of 72,i transferred to Lincoln when we moved to butcher town.

Posted October 03, 2009

Fairdale Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted January 31, 2006
I love this School because I have 3 Children who go there and there is Great teachers.

Fairdale Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2005
I have three children going to this school. I have had problems, which I think we all will have with public education. At this school it seems that the black teachers go above and beyond trying to help the students. I have witnessed this on a number of occasions. I'm not taking trying to take anything away from our white teachers. But the discipline and the involvment the black teachers have with their students, is really outstanding. 'Oh Yea', we could use a more positive principal.

Posted November 24, 2003

Fairdale Elementary School
10104 Mitchell Hill Rd, Fairdale, KY  40118
Last modified Fairdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top