Bad
Good

I have a daughter who has been a student at this school for the past two years. The administration has been fantastic. They have not been afraid to make changes for the better. I am very satisfied with the the programs that my daughter has been involved in and am looking forward to working with the school when my son is a student in a couple of years.

Last year my son attended school at the Russell Primary. I may add he attended since he was in Kindergarten. We have had nothing but the best from my son's Teachers and Staff. The Teacher's took time out to help my son with his math. He made good grades. Where we moved the school he is attending at the present time doesn't take time out to help my son with his math. Let alone the other student's that need a little help with a subject. My son's grades have gone down at the school he attends at the present time. The school my son attends now the Teacher's are like there to make a buck. Other words do not care about the children's education. I never had this problem at Russell Primary. I have had nothing but Excellent results with the Teacher's and Staff. I highly recommend the school.

Last modified Russell-Mcdowell Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.