Flemingsburg, KY

Flemingsburg Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2008
I'm very disappointed in how the school handles complaints. I feel they belittle the parents and the child has to suffer for it. Children are labeled quickly at this school for minimal behaviors, such as talking in class. I don't feel they are fair to all children. The transporation is a major issue and very negative for the children who ride the buses.

Flemingsburg Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2008
I was very skeptical about my children going to FES simply because I did not attend here as a child. I have been nothing but surprised! Of course I started looking for all of the negative things, but found only a few. One of those being a crowded classroom. But, even with the negatives-the teachers make up for it! These are the most wonderful teachers!! The teachers are wonderful and so is the principal and vice principal. One of my children has special needs and the school works well with us regarding those needs.

Flemingsburg Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
One of my former students transferred to Flemingsburg Elementary. I contacted her teacher and have been quite pleased with our communication through e-mail. It seems to me that your faculty is well qualified and concerned about providing a quality education for all students.

Flemingsburg Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2008

Flemingsburg Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2007

Flemingsburg Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2007

Flemingsburg Elementary School 3

Posted February 08, 2007
I think it is a shame that our school has such low test scores. The classrooms are over crowded and it seems the focus is to keep the budget in areas that in no way helps our children academically. I would imagine it is hard to concentrate in an overcrowded classroom, not only for the students, but the teachers as well. I may have made the wrong decision when I moved my child from private school into the Fleming County Public School System.

Flemingsburg Elementary School
245 West Water St, Flemingsburg, KY  41041
Last modified Flemingsburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flemingsburg Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top