Florence, KY

Posted December 18, 2014
My child graduated from here with a new sense of pride. He now goes to Covington latin school.

Posted October 15, 2014
Erpenbeck is an amazing school with great teachers , kids, and principal! It is small but not tiny. They plan fun activities and truly make it all about the kids. It is amazing what all they learn by these teachers!

Posted January 22, 2014
Both of my kids attend Erpenbeck. It may only be for preschool but they have made such vast improvements! Their teachers and therapists truly love what they are doing and it reflects in their teaching. They have had a huge impact on my boys' lives.

Posted September 12, 2011
This is not a school for a great kid who struggles academically as Previously said . They suggest me to have tutor for my kindergarten kid at the end of the school year. It was a little shock to me.

Posted April 05, 2011
I attended this school last year and I wasn't very pleased. I got bullied and nobody but the vice proncipal did anything about it! The teachers are way too competitve and don't give anyone a fair chance. Some of the lunch ladies can be very rude when you ask for something that you don't have. I don't reccomend this school to anybody.

Posted May 01, 2010
My daughter started attending Erpenbeck Elementary School in Kindergarden. It was then that she began learning the basic primary skills she needed, such as taking responsibility as a student and an striving to achieve. As she continues into the fourth grade she still uses these skills in preparation for testing and overall enjoys learning. Erpenbeck Elementary has given my daughter the proper tools to succeed and dream! We are pleased to see her strive to achieve her goals at such a young age! This is a school of excellence.

Posted June 22, 2009
Our children attended a cincinnati public school last year and our youngest was doing very poor, they wanted to hold him back. but we moved here and he started his 1st grade year at Erpenbeck they noticed he was behind right away and started putting him in special classes, lots of 1-on-1 learning time during the day, and before school tutoring. We have watched him progress at a slow but steady rate and we, as his parents, could not be happier! nobody wants to see their child struggle and 'just not get it' and i feel like at Erpenbeck they felt that way to!! I was always kept 'in the loop' i recieved letters home weekly on his progress in his special classes and i met with his teacher and principal often. He cannot wait to go back to school !!

Posted April 02, 2009
This is not a school for a great kid who struggles academically. They will be ignored and not deemed important.

Posted December 04, 2007
We just moved from Wisconsin, and my children have been needing IEP, and the school has been more than efficient and attentive to meet and provide my children's needs. School facilities are great, and teachers are wonderful, and very professional.

Posted August 08, 2007
Erpenbeck Elementary is wonderful. It has been such a positive experience for our daughter. She can not wait to return to school this year! Erpenbeck has an amazing academic program, the teachers are awesome! The K-1st grade schedule is outstanding! These children are exposed & involved with several activities with daily schedules that includes art, gym, music, specials, computers, etc... Our parents are very involved with the school/PTA & so much more! They are true blue to our school. They show their support & get others involved. Our school overall exceeds my expectations. I moved to this area for our school district & have never been disappointed! Proud parent of Erpenbeck Elementary

Erpenbeck Elementary School
US 42 9001 Wetherington Blvd, Florence, KY  41042
Last modified Erpenbeck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erpenbeck Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top