PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 24, 2016
We have 2 children in elementary grades at Heritage. We love, love the school! Very good environment, great curriculum, wonderful teachers. Very good school. We are so blessed that we found Heritage Academy!!

Heritage Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 11, 2016
My daughter is in the 9th grade at Heritage Academy. She absolutely loves her teachers! The small classroom environment allows for a lot of personal attention and growth. The teachers and staff are totally dedicated to the success of each and every student. That she is in a solid Christ centered environment where they are not afraid to stand up for their beliefs is very important to me.

Posted February 11, 2016
My Daughter is in the 9th grade at Heritage. She absolutely loves her teachers! The small classroom environment allows for a lot more personal attention and growth. The teachers and staff are dedicated to the success of each and every student. The fact that she is in a Christ centered environment where they are not afraid to stand up for their beliefs is very important to me.

Posted August 11, 2015
I have 2 children that have completed grades K through 12 at Heritage Academy. They received a great education as well as spiritual guidance and personal attention. My child received many scholarships for college and scored well on the ACT. I would recommend this school for those who want a smaller school with more personal attention for your child as well as a wholesome environment to learn!

Heritage Academy 1

Posted March 29, 2014
I am a former student of Heritage Academy and attended the secondary. While I enjoyed some extra-curricular lessons at the school, I did not enjoy school itself. While there were decent teachers in the school, there was a particular teacher that was terrible. He made a racial slur against a Hispanic boy in my class, did not even grade our papers, and gave us a very un prepared final exam. Also, as for the Christian atmosphere in the secondary, there is none. It seemed very little people in the secondary did not truly love God. If you are considering sending your child or attending, be prepared to know that the curriculum is poor, and for a Christian school, there needs to be some work. Also, I witnessed several cases of cliques and bullies, and was even bullied myself. I am not writing this section out of bitterness, I am writing it out of truth. I am also saddened to know that the teachers made almost no effort to help and assist the troubled children in the school, or the bullied and weak. The students did not help build each other up, they tore each other down. Being a Christian, you are supposed to help each other and support one another, not intentionally harm one another.

Posted November 30, 2011
My daughter started kindergarten this year and to say she loves it is an understatement! She is so excited to go to school! She has been in Christian preschool for the last 2 years and always had anxiety around going to school, not here, there is just something special about Heritage! The teachers are so loving! My daughter is learning about gods love as well as great academics! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you Heritage!

Posted November 14, 2011
My daughter started K this year at Heritage Academy. The small class rooms and great teachers were exactly what I was looking for in a school for her. Also Christ is always part of the lessons and weekly tests which is another important aspect of this school that I love. I will mention the School principle, He is a great administrator and he truley cares for each and every student. He is a great man doing a great job.

Posted May 25, 2011
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE THIS SCHOOL! We are very pleased to have our children at this school!

Posted November 27, 2009
I have had 3 children attend school there one graduated as valedictorian in 2006 the sam eyr her brother took hios own life and the school was very supportive of meand her and her younger sister who isnow a freshman at the school now the school isnt perfect but none of us are there are a few dislikes but the likes outweigh the dislikes my oldest was well prepared for college even without ap classes my youngest does well

Posted November 11, 2009
Our son attended another predominate christian school in NKY for 9 years, when we moved to Heritage. The change in his attitude was astounding! He now wants to go to school every single day. I have to believe that is because Heritage has made him feel that he is important and loved, not just another test score.

Heritage Academy