Heritage Academy 1

Posted March 29, 2014
I am a former student of Heritage Academy and attended the secondary. While I enjoyed some extra-curricular lessons at the school, I did not enjoy school itself. While there were decent teachers in the school, there was a particular teacher that was terrible. He made a racial slur against a Hispanic boy in my class, did not even grade our papers, and gave us a very un prepared final exam. Also, as for the Christian atmosphere in the secondary, there is none. It seemed very little people in the secondary did not truly love God. If you are considering sending your child or attending, be prepared to know that the curriculum is poor, and for a Christian school, there needs to be some work. Also, I witnessed several cases of cliques and bullies, and was even bullied myself. I am not writing this section out of bitterness, I am writing it out of truth. I am also saddened to know that the teachers made almost no effort to help and assist the troubled children in the school, or the bullied and weak. The students did not help build each other up, they tore each other down. Being a Christian, you are supposed to help each other and support one another, not intentionally harm one another.

Posted November 30, 2011
My daughter started kindergarten this year and to say she loves it is an understatement! She is so excited to go to school! She has been in Christian preschool for the last 2 years and always had anxiety around going to school, not here, there is just something special about Heritage! The teachers are so loving! My daughter is learning about gods love as well as great academics! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you Heritage!

Posted November 14, 2011
My daughter started K this year at Heritage Academy. The small class rooms and great teachers were exactly what I was looking for in a school for her. Also Christ is always part of the lessons and weekly tests which is another important aspect of this school that I love. I will mention the School principle, He is a great administrator and he truley cares for each and every student. He is a great man doing a great job.

Posted May 25, 2011
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE THIS SCHOOL! We are very pleased to have our children at this school!

Posted November 27, 2009
I have had 3 children attend school there one graduated as valedictorian in 2006 the sam eyr her brother took hios own life and the school was very supportive of meand her and her younger sister who isnow a freshman at the school now the school isnt perfect but none of us are there are a few dislikes but the likes outweigh the dislikes my oldest was well prepared for college even without ap classes my youngest does well

Posted November 11, 2009
Our son attended another predominate christian school in NKY for 9 years, when we moved to Heritage. The change in his attitude was astounding! He now wants to go to school every single day. I have to believe that is because Heritage has made him feel that he is important and loved, not just another test score.

Heritage Academy 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Exciting things are happening at Heritage Academy this year! New teachers, new classes and new sports! I'm glad in this tough economic time that Heritage Academy has kept their overhead down so they can spend more quality time with their students and less time paying for the building and expenses!

Heritage Academy 4

Posted August 16, 2009
It's sad that the main focus of this school is a Christ-centered education and it seems that the most important things some parents are looking for is 'College-Prep' courses. This school deals in the 'Now' with its students and builds them not only educationally, but spiritually and morally. These are the students I would like to see spread the word and be prepared for the college world once they graduate from highschool. Don't they have enough stress already?

Heritage Academy 1

Posted May 11, 2009

Heritage Academy 0

Posted October 18, 2008
This school is great!I have so many friends and I love it!My parents might be planning to keep me here until I graduate!!

Heritage Academy