PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2014
Zion Christian Academy is an amazing school. All of the teachers and staff care so much about each child. The have great structure and love. My child started at Zion when he was in preschool and he is now in 5th grade. I would love to see Zion expand their grade levels up to 12th grade and have an option for the children to play sports. This school is amazing and they would fill up fast if there were more options! I am so greateful for everything they have taught my child as well as the great learning habits and structure they have instilled in him

Zion Christian Academy 1

Posted June 05, 2013
This is not a good school. There is no communication. They do not believe in discipline. There are no teacher parent conferences. I would NEVER refer anyone here.

Posted January 13, 2011
Awesome is the word I would use to describe the education that my children received at Zion Christian Academy! I have two children who attended the school from Kindergarten through Eighth grade and I believe that their current success in high school both academically and socially is directly related to the quality atmosphere and education that my children received there. Thank you ZCA and Staff!

Posted September 16, 2008
Great school with the right level of structure and activities to keep the kids learning in a healthy environment.

Zion Christian Academy 3

Posted May 31, 2007
Pros - Small classes and individualized instruction. Teachers are very loving of their students. Abeka curriculum. Cost Cons - Higher grades too small. Seems under-developed, under-funded. No website.

Posted May 15, 2006
We live in Oh and my husband drives everday to get the care and learning that she gets at ZCA. She will be in 2nd grade next year and I would not trade this school for a million others. Great teachers, Staff & Principal!

Posted August 29, 2005
My children attended Zion Christian Academy before having to move out of town. We were definitely spoiled here. We have not been able to find anything even close to the excellence that we experienced here. The faculty were wonderful to us. We could definitely feel the unity between the teachers and administrators. The facility is the cleanest I have seen. We loved their guideline of classroom size of 15. They made my children feel special while providing an excellent education at a great tuition price. Wish we could get back there!

Zion Christian Academy
10310 Dixie Highway, Florence, KY  41042
Last modified Zion Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5