Posted November 05, 2014
A fabulous learning environment, kind heartfelt teachers, friendly, zero bulling tolerance school. I have two children who attend school at A.M. Yealey. I've loved each year my children have attended the school. I work a full time job and still have opportunities to volunteer and help out the school. The Principal is amazing and has helped tremendously with an issues that might arrive. We considered a private school before going here, however we feel this school is exceeding our expectations. Our children are happy and enthusiastic attending school here.

Posted April 18, 2014
A. M. Yealey is a great school with hard working teachers and staff members that really care about the whole child. The students are challenged according to their levels and teachers prepare students with college readiness skills.

Posted August 11, 2013
I have had NUMEROUS incidents where the school office staff has lost emergency paperwork and or pick up lists. They are rude when you point out that a mistake was made and they are not very helpful when trying to call for school info such as specific events or dates ect. Would not reccommend this school to anyone. The school board knows whats going on and hopefully they will help to improve things around there.

Posted January 11, 2012
This is the BEST school i have ever went too. I am now at Ockerman Middle School. They are a pretty good but Yealey hits the top notch. I would recommend it the staff and students are so well.

A M Yealey Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2011
This is my child's first year and Yealey and already, this experience has been great! His school teacher this year is AWESOME! She updates us on our child's progress in a timely manner and makes us truly feel like a part of our child's learning team. As a parent, I truly believe that the Yealey Teachers and Staff have my child's best interest in mind.

A M Yealey Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2010
I agree with other reviewers concerning teacher and staff apathy. Teachers seem to be only concerned with passing, not improving, problem students. We actually had teacher tell us that our daughter was "at least one I don't have to teach much" because she performs above average. I think I want teachers who are excited about teaching all students. PTA cliquey - I work a full time job, I don't have time to volunteer to do copies just so the teachers will listen to me about my child, but too many of us believe that is what it takes. The school has a raging bullying problem. Not only has my child been threatened in class that she will be harmed if she does not do others work but the teacher actually makes her assist students. Several moms all claim the same but teachers wont listen and we cant get principal

Posted April 29, 2010
If you would like a school where as a parent you can be involved in your child's education, this is not the school for you. The staff talk to you however they would like and the administration does not do anything about it.

Posted March 11, 2010
I also agree with the other posting. The faculty is aloud to talk to you any way they would like and if you are not apart of the clique then you are not welcomed.

Posted March 04, 2010
how awsome is this school so nice to students and handles any issues with parents or children i would rate this school over ten like ten million

Posted November 10, 2009

A M Yealey Elementary School
10 Yealey Dr, Florence, KY  41042
Last modified A M Yealey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A M Yealey Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top