9-12 & Ungraded
Fort Mitchell, KY
Students enrolled: 1,441

Dixie Heights High School 1

Posted September 29, 2012
Best thing to happen, Larry Tibbs stepping down. Simply poor as a disciplinarian. Should have been sent back to counseling duties years ago.

Dixie Heights High School 4

Posted April 23, 2011
My oldest son transferred to this school his Junior year. We transferred him from another Kenton County School that was considered one of the top school in Kenton County when we moved to the county in 1994. After my son began attending Dixie we saw the HUGE difference in corriculum alone. Dixie was so much more advanced that my son was actually behind. It took him almost his whole Junior year to be at the same level as the Dixie students. We wish we would have transferred him at the beginning of his High School years. My youngest son now attends Dixie and we are very happy with the school. My son is on the Deans list and in advanced classes. He is only a freshman but we are looking forward to the next 3 years. The school is very supportive of the academics as well as the MANY clubs and sporting activities at this school. I would recommend this school for anyone's child to attend.

Posted February 25, 2010

Dixie Heights High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Dixie Heights is educating students in many way, especially I find the Science Department to be doing the extra things needed to give the students the education that they will need to succeed in this modern world. They will need this to compete with the rest of the world.

Dixie Heights High School 3

Posted August 08, 2009
AP classes are great, but the none AP classes are not up to par....

Posted June 05, 2009
my son went there all four years and i must say it is a very fine school...sporting events are as big of a deal as their academics. i must say i am proud of haveing a son that is an alumni from this school

Dixie Heights High School 2

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted July 19, 2008
I am a sophomore at Dixie.. And anyone that says that this school is bad or doesnt mean standards is wrong!!! Dixie is a great school. All students have to do is keep up with the class. And if they do fall behide the teachers will do anything in their power to help them if the student is willing to try.. Best school I have been too.. Football is a big thing in this school too.

Dixie Heights High School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Dixie Heights High School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
I would agree that some teachers are really well-intentioned. Football is a really big deal at this school. Yes your child will get 'lost' if you don't advocate strongly for them.

Dixie Heights High School
3010 Dixie Hwy, Fort Mitchell, KY  41017
Last modified Dixie Heights High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixie Heights High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top