Bad
Good

Woodfill Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
I was dissatisfied with their ability and available resources to help with special needs children! Many of the parents of special needs children from LD to autism are frustrated and have had to pull in many other resources and pay for advocates to make sure their children get the education they deserve. The feeling I have, is that they will do the least possible to keep you out of their hair and push your child through to the next grade, unprepared . We have decided to move out of this city and find a district that wants to support families with learning disabilities .

Woodfill Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2013
I am new to the Woodfill School family. My children are in the fourht and first grades. The teachers are very involved in making sure the children do there homwork. My kids were a little reluctant to start a new school, but they were welcomed with open arms. They love Woodfill and i am extremely happy we came to Ft Thomas and can be apart of getting a great education while still having fun. Thanks Woodfill Go Wildcats!!

Woodfill Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2011
I had a special needs son that started Woodfill in the first grade. The staff and teachers there were wonderful with him. They helped him to get as far as he could go and were consistent with him, providing limits when needed, but also taking a personal interest in him. I can not say enough about how much they helped him and how great they were. He is now ready to graduate the eighth grade and head on to High School. Thank you Woodfill.

Woodfill Elementary School

Posted November 29, 2007
Woodfill is an excellent school, with outstanding staff! I do not understand why there will not be field trips for 3rd grade this year. I think field trips are important to the kids. Anyways, Woodfill Rocks!

Woodfill Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2006
Woodfill Elementry is by far the best Elementy school in Ft. Thomas. The teachers/staff are great! The quality of teaching here outstanding. Our teachers/staff are the most caring teachers, compasinate I've ever seen. Alot of the teachers have kids who attend school here! I've had kids at this school since 1995, with more years to come. I wouldn't want my kids at any other elementry school in the city! The PTO at this school go above the call of duty for students, teachers and staff. The parent involvement is outstanding. Most of the parents in this school are both working parents, but they are the most involved. Test scores are proof of quality of education in this city. Keep up the good work teachers/staff. Ft. Thomas Schools in general ROCK! I'd never send my kids to any other school. I hope my grandchildren will attend these schools.

Woodfill Elementary School
1025 Alexandria Pk, Fort Thomas, KY  41075
Last modified Woodfill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.