Posted April 23, 2014
The Frankfort Christian Academy is an amazing school full of educators that nurture a learning atmosphere that is challenging and innovative. Not only are the graduates prepared for the academic world beyond high school, they are also given the tools to become Christian leaders in their communities. Each student in the school has value and purpose. Teachers see their students through the eyes of Christ, they know that each student has a purpose and a unique calling and every child is encouraged to seek and search the plan God has for their life. I'm proud to say that I am a TFCA parent. I know that my children receive the academic rigor that will allow them to compete for college scholarships, and I know that each of their teachers love and value the contributions my children make to the TFCA family.

Posted April 08, 2014
TFCA is a fantastic, growing school with a Biblical focus. I have one sone in Kindergarten and another in pre-school. The attention each one of them receives from their teachers is important to me as they begin their journey in education. As they both started school at the beginning of the year it was awesome receiving personal emails from their teachers that included pictures and updates. It helped put my mind at ease knowing they were learning, safe, and having fun! TFCA has a great faculty and administrative team. What really impresses me is their desire to not only be good in the present but their desire to be excellent in the future. There is such great vision at TFCA and I am glad my boys get to be a part of it.

Posted April 07, 2014
A wonderful school with caring teachers and administrators that not only focus on my child's academic well being, but also his spiritual well being. My child has attended since Kindergarten and is currently in the sixth grade. I can't imagine him attending anywhere else. I have also been blessed to work here for the past three years.

Posted April 07, 2014
TFCA is an amazing school and I don't want my girls anywhere else. From the cheerful, thorough janitor, to the quirky, smart and caring office staff, every single employee is top notch in every category. Most employees have students enrolled. All of them treat kids and parents like they are part of the family. The teachers are phenomenal. Every one of them is a caring, amazing, genuine person who goes out of their way for each and every one of the students; including advanced reading/math assignments when your student is ahead of the class, making assignments fun in a way unique to each kid's individual personality, and always an open door for parent concerns. The principal is kind, firm, personable and does everything in her power and more to advance the school building, enrollment, education and advancement opportunities for the students--in revolutionary and out of the box ways. The prize money would help the school attain funds needed to make necessary repairs and expand classroom space for the many new students anticipated next year. The positive & family-oriented pulse of TFCA embraces families enrolled there and gives both families and students the very best.

Posted June 26, 2013
Top notch school. Great principal & administrative leadership and teachers who not only care about the students, but teachers who have a passion for teaching. My daughter enrolled at TFCA in PK4 and is now a sophomore in high school. It's the best decision we ever made. We credit TFCA for building moral character and for providing a challenging academic environment as well. I

Posted June 10, 2013
TFCA is made up of a truly amazing group of students, teachers, and staff. In the midst of outstanding academics is an atmosphere of love and joy that only exists in the light of Jesus. It has been my honor to work among some of the best teachers I've ever encountered, and a blessing to serve along side incredible parents whose number one priority is to raise up their children in the Lord.

The Frankfort Christian Academy 3

Posted June 08, 2013
We are very pleased with the progress our children have made at TFCA. The classes have been challenging for the most part and a lot of effort is being made to really Individualize education. Teachers really care about students and reinforce the Christian values we are teaching at home. The school is making a lot of technological improvements and offering some great extra-curricular opportunities for students of all ages.

The Frankfort Christian Academy 4

Posted August 09, 2009
Great school. OIne teacher gives way too much honework and way too many quizzes / tests thinking that their student only has one class one teacher and can devote 100% of their time to one subject., beyond that the school is very advanced and your student can expect to be working very hard in order to keep up with their class. No a school for average / below average capabilitiy. Very demanding. Lots of homework.

Posted September 12, 2008
Excellent christian learning environment with caring teachers and administrators.

Posted January 05, 2005

The Frankfort Christian Academy
1349A US 421 South, Frankfort, KY  40601
Last modified The Frankfort Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Frankfort Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.