PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 04, 2015
Caring and attentive faculty and staff. Excellent curriculum. Teachers communicate exceptionally well with both parents and students. Plenty of opportunity for academic, personal and spiritual growth.

Posted April 19, 2015
We are very thankful for the education that our daughter receives at The Frankfort Christian Academy. She is currently enrolled in the PreK4 class and will attend Kindergarten there next year. When deciding if we should continue her education at TFCA or transition to public school, the decision was an easy one to make. Our daughter begins each day with a hug from the school secretary and then another hug from her teacher. She has learned concepts in preschool that are preparing her for Kindergarten and beyond. In addition, her knowledge and relationship with Christ has grown. Her teacher keeps us informed by sending weekly e-mails and even pictures of classroom activities. TFCA offers a wonderful Christ centered education with faculty and staff who go out of the way to ensure student success. When someone asks where my daughter attends school, I am proud to say The Frankfort Christian Academy.

Posted March 20, 2015
Excellent education. Staff and teachers who really care about the kids. Christian values integrated throughout.

Posted March 19, 2015
I can't say enough great things about TFCA. My children are challenged in the classroom to their full potential and then pushed some more. The biblical foundation rooted in academics is also represented as teachers and administration handle problems with grace. The teachers are loving and do a phenomenal job. I do not work at the school and yet I have never felt that my kids aren't treated equally with others who's parents do work there. All children are treated equally and also disciplined fairly in order for the school to function efficiently. I know my kids are getting the most out of the educational experience at TFCA while also being prayed for and guided in biblical truth. This is a top notch school and I would recommend it to anyone.

The Frankfort Christian Academy 1

Posted September 22, 2014
My children have attended this school for several years. The school has changed over the years to become a school of favoritism. If a child's parent is an employee or regular volenteer then they will receive preferential treatment. The quality of teachers has greatly declined. If you want mediocrity for your child then this is the school for you.

Posted April 23, 2014
The Frankfort Christian Academy is an amazing school full of educators that nurture a learning atmosphere that is challenging and innovative. Not only are the graduates prepared for the academic world beyond high school, they are also given the tools to become Christian leaders in their communities. Each student in the school has value and purpose. Teachers see their students through the eyes of Christ, they know that each student has a purpose and a unique calling and every child is encouraged to seek and search the plan God has for their life. I'm proud to say that I am a TFCA parent. I know that my children receive the academic rigor that will allow them to compete for college scholarships, and I know that each of their teachers love and value the contributions my children make to the TFCA family.

Posted April 08, 2014
TFCA is a fantastic, growing school with a Biblical focus. I have one sone in Kindergarten and another in pre-school. The attention each one of them receives from their teachers is important to me as they begin their journey in education. As they both started school at the beginning of the year it was awesome receiving personal emails from their teachers that included pictures and updates. It helped put my mind at ease knowing they were learning, safe, and having fun! TFCA has a great faculty and administrative team. What really impresses me is their desire to not only be good in the present but their desire to be excellent in the future. There is such great vision at TFCA and I am glad my boys get to be a part of it.

Posted April 07, 2014
A wonderful school with caring teachers and administrators that not only focus on my child's academic well being, but also his spiritual well being. My child has attended since Kindergarten and is currently in the sixth grade. I can't imagine him attending anywhere else. I have also been blessed to work here for the past three years.

Posted April 07, 2014
TFCA is an amazing school and I don't want my girls anywhere else. From the cheerful, thorough janitor, to the quirky, smart and caring office staff, every single employee is top notch in every category. Most employees have students enrolled. All of them treat kids and parents like they are part of the family. The teachers are phenomenal. Every one of them is a caring, amazing, genuine person who goes out of their way for each and every one of the students; including advanced reading/math assignments when your student is ahead of the class, making assignments fun in a way unique to each kid's individual personality, and always an open door for parent concerns. The principal is kind, firm, personable and does everything in her power and more to advance the school building, enrollment, education and advancement opportunities for the students--in revolutionary and out of the box ways. The prize money would help the school attain funds needed to make necessary repairs and expand classroom space for the many new students anticipated next year. The positive & family-oriented pulse of TFCA embraces families enrolled there and gives both families and students the very best.

Posted June 26, 2013
Top notch school. Great principal & administrative leadership and teachers who not only care about the students, but teachers who have a passion for teaching. My daughter enrolled at TFCA in PK4 and is now a sophomore in high school. It's the best decision we ever made. We credit TFCA for building moral character and for providing a challenging academic environment as well. I

The Frankfort Christian Academy
1349A US 421 South, Frankfort, KY  40601
Last modified The Frankfort Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12