Elkhorn Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I am a parent that is very involved in how my children do in school. Elkhorn Elementary is a wonderful school and the staff are great. I have 2 children that have attended Elkhorn - one is 15 and just started high school and the other is 9 and is still attending. Mr. Scholl just came to our school last year but, he is a wonderful principal and has done a great job. We do need more parent involvement though to support the staff and our children and our school. I could not ask for a better school or staff for my child.

Elkhorn Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2004

Elkhorn Elementary School
928 East Main St, Frankfort, KY  40601
Last modified Elkhorn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elkhorn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top