Frankfort, KY

Posted August 22, 2013
Peaks Mill Elementary School is Amazing! From the new principle, front desk, nurses, teachers, aids, librarian, and don't forget Quincy the dog! My family is blessed to have such a great team working with him giving him the best education I believe he can get regardless of his disabilities! Due to all the new students at the school I would like to see an improvement with how traffic maneuvers around in and out of the school. It would be nice to see someone traffic patrolling the area so no one gets hurt. PME strives to be great and should be proud of their achievements!

Posted February 02, 2012
My son attends Peaks Mills and he couldn't be happier. The staff is so helpful and caring and the teachers go above and beyond. I was concerned about him being challenged as he is very bright, but the teachers have worked with him to make sure he keeps progressing on his level. The principal and staff seem to always find ways to keep the students excited, as evidenced in their monthly awards ceremonies, usually with something special thrown in- and the principal and office staff are the ring leaders! I would and have recommend this school highly to anyone!

Peaks Mill Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
I love Peaks Mill and it's teachers. From my experience, the teachers go above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted March 09, 2007
I moved to KY in 2002 and was very pleased with the response of what feed back I was getting from other parents with children in Peaks Mill Elementary. After I enrolled my 2 children... The teachers and staff were so very supportive of my children and supportive of me as a parent wanting to hang around a little worried maybe, they were ok with my decisions. I love the values the school teaches and how questions and concerns are handled with care and in a timely manner. They now have a great Pre-School program that my youngest child is attending and I just absolutely adore the progress and love they show my children. Thumbs Up Peaks Mill!!!!

Peaks Mill Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2006
I have a child with a autism spectrum disorder. This school was always very helpful with him. The made accomidations that were needed and were very understanding with him. Mrs. White was wonderful with him. She and Ms. Hayden were always very helpful and supportive. My youngest also attends this school. I have never had any problems with any of the staff at peaks mill. Thankfully the teacher they employ Want to be there and enjoy helping the kids.

Peaks Mill Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
This school rates poor overall. My oldest is above average and is pushed to do homework from the time she gets off the bus to bedtime. She finally became so stressed she missed a day because she was physically sick. The next week she got sick again so I did the right thing and met with the principal after work. I was treated like a liar.

Peaks Mill Elementary School
100 Peaks Mill Rd, Frankfort, KY  40601
Last modified Peaks Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peaks Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top