Menifee Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2010
We moved to Menifee County and I had one daughter in highschool and one in Elementary. They weren't happy about moving, but once school started both girls loved it! They sports programs were great, teachers were wonderful. Unfortunately a year later we had to move again, but my girls will always treasure Menifee County schools!!

Posted October 11, 2007

Menifee Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2007
My child enrolled this year as a kindergartener. He absolutely loves school and looks forward to going everyday. I think they are doing a wonderful job!

Posted July 29, 2007

Posted June 27, 2006
When my husband and I were choosing our home location, it was a matter of priority. My husband works in Lexington (over one hour commute one way), but it was more important to us that our child be enrolled in a small, quality educational environment. We both attended Menifee County schools, and now we are pleased to have our son there. The teachers are wonderful and completely dedicated to the kids. I don't believe that he could receive a better education than he is receiving at MCES.

Posted September 26, 2003
I think Menifee County Elementary School is a great school.I feel that my children are safe at school and they have many great opportunities. They teach the children well and if the children need help they will help them individually. I am proud to have my children attend MCES. Thank You

Menifee Elementary School
57 Indian Creek Rd, Frenchburg, KY  40322
Last modified Menifee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Menifee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top