Bad
Good

I am the parent of a special needs (6th grade)child that has high functioning Autism that was bullied at scms in a bathroom in the cafeteria by 3 eight grade boys . A lot of the children there thet are afraid to go to the bathrooms at all due to fighting . The school does not think this is a big deal , but I do. I worked in the same school system and have since , this indecent quit my job of 5 yrs. Which I loved , to homeshool my child. This was my worst nightmare come true ..I have also witnessed a fight waiting to have a parent teacher conference , had to go and get an adult. To put it all in a nutshell , the children seem to be unsupervised when not in class.

needs more teachers and more room for kids to run the might mot even have gym so the need more time to run and play

Great School!!!!!! everything is wonderful. very good teachers. has challenging acedemic programs. very welcoming and kind staff

my daughter transferred from Royal Spring Middle to Scott County this school year and she loves it! The kids seem to be nicer, she likes all the teachers and I think the all around atmosphere makes her more comfortable

This is the first year we have had a child at SCMS. I have to say we have been so very pleased. I have no reservations about sending our next child to SCMS. The leadership at this school is top notch. With the addition of the next assistant principal, Mrs. McKee, she and Mrs. Sutton will make a dynamic duo! The care and attention given to the kids at this school makes you leave them at the door knowing they will come home with what you send them there for: knowledge and understanding. I am glad to chose SCMS.

Last modified Scott County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.